SA-MP 0.3c R3/R4/R5 server update

Thanks for the update!

0.3c R5 isn't available on the download page. Does this mean we should still be using 0.3c R2 for now? I have been unsure whether to upgrade to R5 and have been waiting for an update on the situation. If 0.3c R5 still isn't on the download page then is there a reason why? Which version should I be using? P.S. This is a question for a SA-MP team member, not for people who can only assume what the current situation is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckzyBoi
Посмотреть сообщение
0.3c R5 isn't available on the download page. Does this mean we should still be using 0.3c R2 for now? I have been unsure whether to upgrade to R5 and have been waiting for an update on the situation. If 0.3c R5 still isn't on the download page then is there a reason why? Which version should I be using? P.S. This is a question for a SA-MP team member, not for people who can only assume what the current situation is.
http://files.sa-mp.com/samp03csvr_R5_win32.zip

Quote:
Originally Posted by varthshenon
Посмотреть сообщение
What?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
What?
I thought you're looking for download link, but it's download page lol miss read.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Please read all of someone's post before attempting to quote them and resolve their issue.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I thought you're looking for download link, but it's download page lol miss read.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEverest
Посмотреть сообщение
Please read all of someone's post before attempting to quote them and resolve their issue.
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by JEverest
Посмотреть сообщение
Human fault, face it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blokkmonsta
Посмотреть сообщение
0.3c R6 Server is more than one week in the testingphase.
When will it be downloadable for us?
how would you know about that?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Upgrade. people can crash your R2 linux server, they did it to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haji
Посмотреть сообщение
85.17.12.80:7777

Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
Upgrade. people can crash your R2 linux server, they did it to me.
all that you can download is R2 so how do you upgrade?

Read the first post of this topic maybe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock
Посмотреть сообщение
all that you can download is R2 so how do you upgrade?
The download is on the first page of this topic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haji
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm curious as well.

Servers that have owners who are somewhat involved with the development of samp... it seems are given versions in advance.

That's my look on the matter.

I've gone back to using R2, when i switched to R5 a lot of my formatted strings were messed up, causing some of the mysql queries to fail, and some charactors missing from the beginning and end of strings.

If it ain't broke don't fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Outbreak_
Посмотреть сообщение
I've gone back to using R2, when i switched to R5 a lot of my formatted strings were messed up, causing some of the mysql queries to fail, and some charactors missing from the beginning and end of strings.

If it ain't broke don't fix it
You should probably post more detailed information in this thread: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=271797

On RC5 the npcs do not connect.
I tried it with a clear lvdm.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=282775