SA-MP 0.3c R3/R4/R5 server update

I would suggest using JernejL's instead.

Awesome!

Thanks for the new R4 ! That's fantastic...

If releases comes at this tempo, then we can expect 0.3d or 0.4 soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haji
Посмотреть сообщение
If releases comes at this tempo, then we can expect 0.3d or 0.4 soon!
I doubt it.

Thanks for the update !

My NPC's won't connect.. It blocks the connection

Blocking due to a 'server full' attack (1)

Edit: Okay I fixed that but.. sscanf2 doesn't appear to be working correctly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donya
Посмотреть сообщение
Hitting empty vehicles and deducing health.

GetPlayerCameraMode = isplayeraiming
What other uses are there from OnUnoccupiedVehicleUpdate?

And how can IsPlayerAiming be useful? What uses are their from detecting whether a player is aiming?

Bug: Network stats texts are wrong: (left pic taken a few seconds after the right one)

Oops, updated without looking @ comments. Meh, Kalcor, when will sscanf support be added?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta
Посмотреть сообщение
Bug: Network stats texts are wrong: (left pic taken a few seconds after the right one)
No, that's actually right. The stats on the client and server won't be a mirror copy because the internet stands between them. They should be reasonably close though, within 1-2%. The internet is not 100% reliable and certain types of messages will not be resent by SA-MP. Packetloss between client/server and server/client might also be different.

Also, "a few seconds" is actually a long time in real-time game. That might also explain some of the differences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipa
Посмотреть сообщение
Oops, updated without looking @ comments. Meh, Kalcor, when will sscanf support be added?
sscanf() isn't written by SA-MP. If a plugin doesn't work between SA-MP server versions it obviously uses memory hacking. You'll need to ask the author of the plugin whether they'll update it. This is why we have always discouraged creating/using memory hacking plugins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
Посмотреть сообщение
No, that's actually right. The stats on the client and server won't be a mirror copy because the internet stands between them. They should be reasonably close though, within 1-2%. The internet is not 100% reliable and certain types of messages will not be resent by SA-MP. Packetloss between client/server and server/client might also be different.
Ok, thanks.
I've been confused, I thought some texts were placed on wrong parts of the netstats

EDIT: Now I understood why it seemed wrong to me.
The stats like sent and recived per player are inverted, so they are the serversides stats e.g. the bytes the server recived from player, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta
Посмотреть сообщение
EDIT: Now I understood why it seemed wrong to me.
The stats like sent and recived per player are inverted, so they are the serversides stats e.g. the bytes the server recived from player, right?
Yes, that's right. You have them coloured correctly.

I don't know if this is related, but after R4, i've noticed that some car parts are different color than the rest of the car.

Only seemed to happen once.

I don't know, It's bug of R4 ?

When I used this command.
Код:
tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
printf("Test");
new test= ReturnUser(tmp);
printf("%d", test);
It doesn't do anythings. I think, it's bug of format change in R4.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnee
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't know, It's bug of R4 ?

When I used this command.
Код:
tmp = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
printf("Test");
new test= ReturnUser(tmp);
printf("%d", test);
It doesn't do anythings. I think, it's bug of format change in R4.

Thanks.
Does the exactly same code produce any better results in R2?

Wow ... 3 updates in 1 week xD Good job !!

UPDATES GOING FAST.

Awesome

Thanks for a new update with a pair of new nice functions, and nice to see the wiki updated so fast after the updates were here.

Thanks for R5 version.

P.S Tomorrow R6 will be released