Old pic btw lots more changes done
Them Henry Hoovers suck so much!

LoL.
I loled at some comments,

I dunno whats my hobby :/

This is the next Jackass Movie?

On-topic:
Programming/scripting:
QBasic, PAWN, C/C++, MySQL, HTML/XHTML, learning PHP...
Real life:
Soccer, football (american), hanging out with friends...
Also:
Gaming, tweaking (I've optimized windows 7 64-bit to use 350MB of ram, while I got 4GB rofl)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean
Посмотреть сообщение
...Soccer, football (american),...
Man, you're from Croatia and you should know that football is a game played with your foot and you kick the ball.

On the other side you have "football"(American) where you carry the ball(well, not really a ball) through the field, in your hands, and you throw it to someone else who is only allowed to catch that ball with his hands.
In American football there is only one guy/player who can kick the ball with his foot and they have to be specially called onto the field, to do it ... You see?

OT: As I was saying, football, and skating.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRyder
Посмотреть сообщение
Man, you're from Croatia and you should know that football is a game played with your foot and you kick the ball.

On the other side you have "football"(American) where you carry the ball(well, not really a ball) through the field, in your hands, and you throw it to someone else who is only allowed to catch that ball with his hands.
In American football there is only one guy/player who can kick the ball with his foot and they have to be specially called onto the field, to do it ... You see?

OT: As I was saying, football, and skating.
And you should know that this is an English forum. I can't say "football and football", so I must say "football and soccer".

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
Them Henry Hoovers suck so much!
Was that a pun?
lol

Er.. This forum and fixing computers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean
Посмотреть сообщение
And you should know that this is an English forum. I can't say "football and football", so I must say "football and soccer".
If this is an English forum, then you'd say Football and not Soccer. Soccer is an American English term for British Football.

Wtf are u doing to your dog?! f*** ill-treat!!! -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
Посмотреть сообщение
If this is an English forum, then you'd say Football and not Soccer. Soccer is an American English term for British Football.
So, I'd say football and football?

35mm film? Makes me drool.

My hobby?.. Masturbating. NAH! I enjoy attempting to learn coding languages, playing on a few RP servers or designing stuff on PS.

Scripting for sure, so addicted to it !

Chillin with friends, basketball, ********, *******, my computer, bike riding, eating.

Oh, ******** actually devoured a lot of my time, so I decided to delete it last week. I now feel free.

I find ******** shit now, ******* is fuckin awesome

Lol ******* is fucking weird, I never got the hang of it tbh