Amy Winehouse died ..

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_907753.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...rmed-dead.html

She was found dead about 30 minutes ago in her apartment in london .... R.I.P. (i didnt listen to her songs but this is sad) ..

WTF?Lol why is she dead?It will be come in the TV or it will be there ,lol RIP,or are you joking us?

Whitehouse? You mean 'winehouse' - you are clearly very concerned by the fact you spelled her name correctly.

And better people die every day - any need for a thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbidden
Посмотреть сообщение
WTF?Lol why is she dead?It will be come in the TV or it will be there ,lol RIP,or are you joking us?

R.I.P. anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
Посмотреть сообщение
Whitehouse? You mean 'winehouse' - you are clearly very concerned by the fact you spelled her name correctly.

And better people die every day - any need for a thread?
I hope when you die, no one will make a thread of you.
ROFL
OT: Well i had an album of her, but ofc she died of an over dose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
Посмотреть сообщение
True.

Anyhow, live like a junk die like a junk.

Dear God,
I am sorry I made this post. I hope you will lock this topic as soon as you have time for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiJ
Посмотреть сообщение
So you probably be happy to think that T. Shakur, M. Monroe, M. Jackson and other musicians are still alive?
If he was to care about those people he would probally find out that by himself...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiJ
Посмотреть сообщение
So you probably be happy to think that T. Shakur, M. Monroe, M. Jackson and other musicians are still alive?
1. You got newspapers for that
2. Would that change anything to the world ?
3. Calg00ne and the others are right, if a "normal person" dies, nobody would care except the family/friends. But just because shes famous it is worldwide news, people die everyday! A celebrity is just a human like anyone else.

Also it is her own fault, i do not feel sorry for her since IT IS HER OWN FAULT! (i feel bad for her family/friends though, the media is making it only worse for them!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer931215
Посмотреть сообщение
1. You got newspapers for that
2. Would that change anything to the world ?
3. Calg00ne and the others are right, if a "normal person" dies, nobody would care except the family/friends. But just because shes famous it is worldwide news, people die everyday! A celebrity is just a human like anyone else.

Also it is her own fault, i do not feel sorry for her since IT IS HER OWN FAULT! (i feel bad for her family/friends though, the media is making it only worse for them!).
You know what, I think you are right.