Volt Host

Hello, I recently purchased a server at Volt (Really professional service and stuff so far, I recommend) and I was just wondering if anybody else used them? What they are like, etc.? I also understand you get free cPanel webhosting, how do you get this, as I don't see it anywhere?

- Regards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famalamalam
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, I recently purchased a server at Volt (Really professional service and stuff so far, I recommend) and I was just wondering if anybody else used them? What they are like, etc.? I also understand you get free cPanel webhosting, how do you get this, as I don't see it anywhere?

- Regards.
Open a support ticket or contact them via msn/skype.

I have done I just wanted to get some views and stuff, really.

I know one of the owners of Volt. He's a very good guy, and I've had some great talks with him.

Volt is a great host, and they are my favorite.

Great choice picking volt. Best hosting company for SA-MP around, along with KingJ.

Volt is the best!

Althought I never had hosting with them (planning soon), their site and control panel is very user friendly. Same with design. Keep up the good work Volt.

Thank you for your compliments guys. In order to get free Cpanel webhosting you will need to submit a ticket and we will set it up for you.

Certainly i would reccomend it, Ive bought from KingJ but stopped because i was unhappy and the day i bought it i moved on to Volt and what do you know? My server is InSTANTLY on plus they provided me with Free webhosting so personally i would recomend them to all.

IMHO it's actually the best host for SA:MP, cheap servers on powerful machines with free webhosting, great support that even informs you personally what's going on, nice panel - I fully recommend it.