Samp4Free Over :(

Unfortunate .. DDos must end...

nothing free lasts forever.

nub ddosers always fail tho

What was Samp4Free generally?

Free samp servers..

not talking about the concept for free, but about the concept of controlling your machine.
there are ways to restrict a DDos attack, or with a tool that is customizable. What we can not allow is that any kid do a simple attack to a udp port and whole system will suffer from it.
On windows, we can use a proxy dll (nothing too complicated), Linux can not speak.

Their CP was really exploitable aswell.

That's where the "free" stuff comes in. They couldn't afford DDos protection because of the free concept..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipa
Посмотреть сообщение
That's where the "free" stuff comes in. They couldn't afford DDos protection because of the free concept..
If you have a big enough botnet DDoS protection is like a spec of dirt, it was most likely just a bunch of script kiddies with nice toys (or bigger hosting companies taking out the competition )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipa
Посмотреть сообщение
And where it says that free = crap?
See the Linux for example.
See all good codes shared in this server

Do not blame the samp4free, I thought they did great and I am very grateful.
I'm upset about a problem in this game that has not been corrected.
Or is already fixed and I do not know?

Especially when our Live Chat was being spammed by a "RedSpeedServers" IP (rdns) we had lots of lulz. This is what we found on ******, a php script to spam our Live Support script (patched now): http://pastebin.com/DUPG4qPn

Other than that, theres also people on a certain hacking forum talking about how they want to (D)DoS their own samp4free server & the samp4free website.

That's just the beyond dumb, I wouldn't be surprised if paid hosters were behind this. Whatever, I am unable to invest a few hundred dollars into DDoS protected 1+Gbit servers. samp4free was good while it lasted, unfortunately there are skiddies all over the internet!

Good luck investing a few bucks into paid hosting.