[Plugin] Performance profiler

Uploaded new version, seems working correctly, bugs/tests are welcome

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x5A656578
Посмотреть сообщение
Uploaded new version, seems working correctly, bugs/tests are welcome
Failed (/usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.14' not found (required by plugins/profiler.so))

What do I do? If I need to compile this on the server how do I do so? I'm having trouble with both the Crash Detect plugin and this one.

My server still crashes on gmx roughly 1 out of 5 times.

Link down, and can anyone like upload a profiler.cfg for me? I don't really get it

Even though I have -d3 flag in the pawn.cfg I dont get the correct function names. :/

The script definitly compiles with debug symbols.. any ideas?

Or can it only see public functions?

@Kar: hm, the download-link works for me - and heres my actual profiler.cfg:
Код:
# Example of profiler configuration file.
#
# Here you specify which scripts you want to profile, one per line.
# This file should be put in the plugins/ directory.
#
# Note: Do not use \ as path separator, use / on both Windows and Linux.
# Also, file names are case-sensitive.

gamemodes/The_Paranoia_Complex_20110914.amx
filterscripts/BFW2.amx
filterscripts/droll.amx
filterscripts/Objects11.amx
@BloodyEric: yes, it recognizes all publics - if you want to profile stocks, turn them into publics >-<

Actually it should work with non-publics too when debug symbols are provided, if it doesn't this is certainly a bug. Also for some scripts it may fail in finding a correspinding .amx, in this case it can't load debug info so it prints just addresses.

I am compiling with -d3 flag.

What exactly do you mean with the second part? The .amx works as all the public have a result, just the stocks don't have a their real name. Is there any way to solve this or to find out which adress means which function? The script contains 100+ stocks...

nvm, got the file

The output file doesn't seem to be created when GMXing the server. It gives me the message saying it loaded the gamemode fine. I'm using Linux.

Are you sure server has write permissions? Also did it say 'Writing profile to blahblah.amx.prof' on gmx in server log?

Aha, somehow the write permission wasn't checked in the folder. Thanks for the reminder & great plugin!

Profile is not generated if the gamemode is running for more than 30 minutes. Is there any calls/time limit?

Awesome plugin. Thank you

Don't work for me on Linux, but it works fine on Windows,...
Do anyone know how to make it to work on Linux? It don't want to create .prof file...

i cant find the download for the plugin. :S anybody can help me (i only find the sourcecode-package)?

I think he is updating it, so he removes the downloads. You may have to wait for some hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragony92
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't work for me on Linux, but it works fine on Windows,...
Do anyone know how to make it to work on Linux? It don't want to create .prof file...
BUMP
And also Zeex can you give us download link, i want to redownload it...
Thank you.

profiler 2.4.0 is crashing on linux (volt, CentOS 5).. after a few minutes ;\