Growing Up

I've watched the final installment of the Harry Potter's (if you don't like em, w/e lol i enjoyed them) and reality just kinda hit me dead on. I've grown up watching/reading the Harry Potter series and now that it's over I feel so weird you know?

Knowing that I'm growing up is scaring me. Soon I'm going to be going to university/college and what about after that? get a job? get married? die? It's all happening so fast. I woke up today full of emotions bottled up, I have no one to talk to about things like this because it seems as if everyones taking growing up so easily. My dad growing up had to take care of himself and his siblings (parents had died in a car accident) so he's grown up and barely shows his emotional side. I don't really know who I could talk to, It's like a voice inside me that's asking me all these questions about "what's next?", "what will you do once your outta the house" ? I'm having like panic attacks because of it.

Anyone else feel the same way? For those who are out of the house already and have careers any advice on how to get over this?

Just live your life,
growing up is a part of it but not the biggest.

Most of your life you ARE grown up.

Of course it's all funny and stuff being a child,teenager whatsoever.

But that is only a small part of life which you should live the way YOU want(not anyone else does) and which you can look back at and be proud of it.

I never had the luck that I could say I live my life that way because I want to live that way.
Always had problems and mostly had to take care of my problems myself.

Now I'm "almost" grown up too and I still think I did the most things right.

Yet I'm looking forward for the future and what comes with it although I'm unsure about what's going to happen to the world I know.

That's for the advice man. It means a lot. Now thinking about it, I have always done everything I wanted to do. Still thinking about the future makes me nervous, even though I have it planned out the way I like to do things, just knowing I couldve done some things differently, or treated certain people differently in the past also kinda depresses me. ( i sound like such a sissy) but honestly, i look around and my friends have no fear about the future. They live in the present and don't tend to think about the future. My girlfriend also feels this same way, I guess I gotta just try to live life now, and not worry about whats coming up later in life

Harry potter was part Of My childhood, i spent Summers waiting for next one To be released, But Now I know it wont come. We just have To Grow Up and get over it

This makes me want to quit SA-MP. I am getting bored with it, Wasting my life..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydn
Посмотреть сообщение
This makes me want to quit SA-MP. I am getting bored with it, Wasting my life..
This is Indeed what You should do.

I wanna cry.

Grow some balls and go sell some dope.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Carpenter
Посмотреть сообщение
Grow some balls and go sell some dope.
Grow some brain and develop sentimental feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
Grow some brain and develop sentimental feelings.
Aigh' homie. Fuck brains when ya got shitloads of dope, bitches and paper. Hustlin' fo' my paper since '83.