Does this annoy anybody else?

Game companies, they make millions of dollars every year by creating something we love, interactive, fun and enjoyable games. But there is a flaw to game companies. Updates. Why do gaming companies update features that have no problems at all, just because they thought it was a 'good idea'.

Call of Duty: Black Ops is one example. Recent updates have fucked this game up. When this game first came out, I'd average around 30 - 40 kills per game. But now after the last two updates, I can hardly shoot anyone (Dont say I am not good at the game, as I was forever playing this game before and after these updates.). Has this ever happened to you with a game you enjoy and does this annoy you?

Everybody has their own taste. Maybe there are people who now loves that game after the update, and some people started hating it.

All hosting companies not making milions

Quote:

Why do gaming companies update features that have no problems at all, just because they thought it was a 'good idea'.

To improve the script perhaps. That doesn't always succeed btw.

Can be annoying but also can be good to have.
Depends on your opinion.

For example once I had a server and after an update there were people who loved the new update of the server and there have been others who raged at me and stuff.

Another example SA-MP itself.
After 0.3 there were people who didn't like it because of some syncissues and stuff, also because of the only recordable NPCs.
Yet there was almost the same amount of people who loved the update and had liked the idea of the NPCs.

Yes, this is the biggest problem with game-making companies. They don't listen what the millions of players say, they rather listen to their 5 people in a conference room, 40 year olds who barely know anything about the game. Well, it seems like they do. Look what GTA IV came out like, it's not interesting any more.

All Depends of your like...
Maybe much people like it more than before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBLTeam
Посмотреть сообщение
All hosting companies not making milions
We're not talking about hosting companies. Read.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagie1111
Посмотреть сообщение
Call of Duty: Black Ops is one example.
I wouldn't compare Black Ops, that game was just a waste in the Call Of Duty franchise.

Look at EA, Criterion games, Black box..well not really black box much, they update there games in need for speed, the updates are worth it.

Yep.This happened to me.When i had Sim City 4 Classic the game was fine and faster.After i got the Deluxe Expansion it screwed up my game!!!!Now it goes really slow!!!!!!!!!!!