HAMACHI HELP!

HI!

I need ur help! I downloaded Hamachi, and a friend had it, too! Now I want to play on his private server, he gave me his Hamachi adress! But when I copy it into the window of SAMP(favourites), it only saysL Retrieving Info! His server is on! He can't join my server, too! I dunno what to do! He said, that I'm the only one who has this problem!

Rofl? What does hamachi have to do with Sa-Mp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireCat
Посмотреть сообщение
Rofl? What does hamachi have to do with Sa-Mp?
You can use it to host a server. Rather than portforward. Useless but yes, you can do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by samtey
Посмотреть сообщение
HI!

I need ur help! I downloaded Hamachi, and a friend had it, too! Now I want to play on his private server, he gave me his Hamachi adress! But when I copy it into the window of SAMP(favourites), it only saysL Retrieving Info! His server is on! He can't join my server, too! I dunno what to do! He said, that I'm the only one who has this problem!
You both need to disable firewall while using hamachi (don't forget to enable after you're done).

Why would you need Hamachi for SA-MP? You can join his server without Hamachi, all he needs to do is to turn the server online and give you the IP. Just add a new favourite server with your friends IP on SA-MP.

Ok, I'll try

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Carpenter
Посмотреть сообщение
Why would you need Hamachi for SA-MP? You can join his server without Hamachi, all he needs to do is to turn the server online and give you the IP. Just add a new favourite server with your friends IP on SA-MP.
To host a server on his PC, he would need to do portforward thing. He use hamachi, so he wouldn't need to do that.

Sometimes! Hamachi needs to be at the top! of your network list! you can change it by going! to My Network Connections! Going to Advanced! > Advanced Settings and move Hamachi! to the top of the list!

I'm sorry speaking like that is annoying myself.

I asked my friend for his IP, he said to me! But still that damn:

Retrieving info!