jBanLite problem

i have my server so i now want to put this on my server:

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?pid=1297821#pid1297821

but my problems are:

1. I want banlist on my website which isnt on same server like my server
2. How to put PHP file on my forum
3. How to put banlist on my qwebsite if isnt on same computer like server

You could use the MySQL version https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=269126

You're probably better off using jBan, the non-lite version. You can use the example scripts provided by JaTochNietDan, for displaying bans on a site.

EDIT: Posted after ^ as I was waiting for the post time limit to reach 0. Didn't see the post before mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
Посмотреть сообщение
You're probably better off using jBan, the non-lite version. You can use the example scripts provided by JaTochNietDan, for displaying bans on a site.

EDIT: Posted after ^ as I was waiting for the post time limit to reach 0. Didn't see the post before mine.
you advice me to use JBan? but my gamemode is mysql gm, so there is problem

Do you own a domain and do you own hosting?

If it's some kind of free forums or free site, you won't be able to upload any files to your site.

What's the problem with that? You can have more than one MySQL connection active.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbed-
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you own a domain and do you own hosting?

If it's some kind of free forums or free site, you won't be able to upload any files to your site.
jes i have my forum with domain .org and hosted on real host..

Quote:

What's the problem with that? You can have more than one MySQL connection active.

so i need to put my gamemode in mysql mode? i need to change reg/log system to mysql reg/log system ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbedy
Посмотреть сообщение
so i need to put my gamemode in mysql mode? i need to change reg/log system to mysql reg/log system ?
No you do not, you can just use that script by itself, without any MySQL in your gamemode. You will need the plugins for your server though.

but how i will put this in my gamemode.. i put #include <jBan> and #include <mysql> but then i have errors

You don't need to add the #include <mysql> part, I presume that jBan already does that for you.

now i put these includes:

#include <a_mysql>
#include <jBan>

and i dont have errors...

now when i make commands to ban on time, how to make banlist on my webstie which is different computer of server

i now make database, and make all, did i need make table