[FilterScript] [FS] MoneyFlag [Feb 24: VERSION 3.2 is out!]

I got this idea from a similar event, ("pot of gold") on a couple of servers I used to play on. (Namely, "Oldschool freeroam" and Rks' server) I'm using it on my server which is currently in Beta.
This script creates a pickup which gives the player money- how much is up to you. The pickup shows up on the radar (if player is close enough) as a red flag. I've tested it pretty thoroughly and I'm relatively certain there are no mistakes or bugs, but if there are, please report them to me.

Please keep the credits text there.

Version 2.0 is out!

New in this version:
  • Easier to add locations - It's a lot easier to add new locations now, especially locations you didn't write yourself- now there are no hardcoded constants in the location arrays
  • Easier to modify - You can modify how much $$$ a player gets when he finds the flag. You can also customize the time delays between script start and first flag, adjust how long it's available, and how long it is until next time a flag shows up.
Version 3.0 is out! (Feb 23)

New in this version:
  • Option for random money - You can specify a lower and upper boundary, and the player gets a random amount of money
  • Improved randomness - I made a Randomize() function that calculates a random number of random values that is called on FSInit(), this will ensure that you get random locations.
Version 3.2 is out! (Feb 24)

This corrects a nasty server crash on pickups- download and substitute asap...
Remember to change the admin password, which is a new feature in 3.2!

New in this version:
  • Admin/debug interface - You can know where the flag is by using an admin command.
  • Incredibly simplified addition of new locations - I made a command in the admin interface which saves your current coords and a comment of your choice to a file. When you are done adding it, you can open the file and copy-paste the contents directly into the script. After modifying MAX_SPOTS constant and recompiling, you are ready to go!
  • Tutorial, credits and more in file

I hope you enjoy it, find it useful, and keep my credits in the script.
And, as usual, if you find any bugs, puh-lease report them here!

Downloads
"Official" site - all versions. Latest: 3.2

very nice!
but this is only lv, can't you make it over whole san andreas
would be MUCh better!! But this is also very nice!!

Rksss

Actually, the whole meaning with the script is that server admins will add their own locations- this is pretty easy once you have the coordinates. Instructions are in the file.

But it is nicer if someone would do it for you, cuz not everyone has always time, like me!

Rkss

Quote:
Originally Posted by robhol
I got this idea from a similar event, ("pot of gold") on a couple of servers I used to play on. (Namely, "Oldschool freeroam" and Rks' server)
This 'Pot of Gold' was made by Nitro, and Rks got it from Nitro's Freeroam Mode

Actually a other server also has this.

p.s. and ty sandra for being so kind !

Rksss

Quote:
Originally Posted by [NL
Rksss ]
Actually a other server also has this.

p.s. and ty sandra for being so kind !

Rksss
Not this script?

hahaaaha lol!
I did saw a server with this, but it was your fs
so guys are using it :d

Rksss

nice 1

Rks; can you give me that address?

Snipe, thanks It's the first script I actually publish.

Robhol, no i forgot it , it wasn't a favourite server, it was at tab internet
but it was something with [0.2.2].

Rksss

Version 2.0 is out!
http://robhol.net/files/samp/pawn/fs/MoneyFlag/ <- Download link (along with 1.0)

1 error

Code:
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Desktop\Money.pwn(10) : error 017: undefined symbol "ret_memcpy"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gutoo
1 error

Code:
C:\DOCUME~1\ADMINI~1\Desktop\Money.pwn(10) : error 017: undefined symbol "ret_memcpy"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
Just comment (//) that line.

robhol, it's very nice! But no screenshots.
Here's one:

#pragma unused ret_memcpy

this line

Quote:

this line
Yeah, robhol you should remove that line, it gives an error.

Gutoo do:
pawn Code:
//#pragma unused ret_memcpy
Simply add two '/' to the start of the line.

Kowalski

Thanks for the bug report... I tested it pretty thoroughly though, and I didn't get that error...

No problem, just fix it in the next release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowalski
Quote:

this line
Yeah, robhol you should remove that line, it gives an error.

Gutoo do:
pawn Code:
//#pragma unused ret_memcpy
Simply add two '/' to the start of the line.

Kowalski
Tkns

Version 3.0 is out!

New in this version:
  • Option for random money - You can specify a lower and upper boundary, and the player gets a random amount of money
  • Improved randomness - I made a Randomize() function that calculates a random number of random values that is called on FSInit(), this will ensure that you get random locations.