[Tool/Web/Other] [APP] Lite Rcon! (Spy on any server you want to see if one of your friends joined!)

Lite Rcon 1.1
What is it ?
With Lite Rcon console you can connect to any SA-MP 0.3c server
that you want without using a rcon password.

Ofcourse you cant ban/kick people, or adjust anything to the server because
you simply dont have the permissions for this, however you can watch the
server info, the players and check when players are joining or leaving!

What are the commands ?
Код:
help (shows all commands)
info (shows server details)
players (shows all players and there score)
interval (change update interval in ms - usefull to downgrade the interval when you have a slow internet connection!)
cls (clear screen)
So basicly, what can it do ?
Well not that much,
but you can spy on your favourite server! checking whos online (and who not)
or maybe at school to see if one of your friends is online! (or maybe usefull as admin
tool to keep a view on who joined and who left).

How to use it ?
Method 1:
-Just run the console
-enter the IP
-enter the Port
-Wait until its connected!

Known bugs
Sometimes the SA-MP protocol class fails (i have no idea why :S!) and sends instead of the playernames/scores some server details and name which result in a bugged console window showing that "gamemodename has joined the server" and stuff like "0 has joined the server".

If you have any idea why/how to fix this, please notify me!

Method 2:
-Run it in a shortcut as "blablabla/Lite Rcon.exe iphere porthere" (example: "C:\Rcon tool\Lite Rcon.exe 127.0.0.1 7777")
-Wait until its connected!

Changelog:
Код:
*Better handling on timeouts (First retrying, then sleeping and trying again etc)
*Some small bugfixes
Scripted in
c#

Download
If you dont see a downloadlink, please login on the server
(source included)

Kewl, good work!

It would be cool if you can see what players are chating. Like when you see it in server console.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumbis
Посмотреть сообщение
It would be cool if you can see what players are chating. Like when you see it in server console.
Hehe that isnt possible unfortunally

Great app! +1

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer931215
Посмотреть сообщение
Hehe that isnt possible unfortunally
Plus it wouldn't be allowed to be released here, since it would basically be a bot connecting to the server... And I'm pretty sure that it would get taken down fast XD

But really nice tool , great job!

I like it, however, what purpose does it serve? What would anyone use it for? But, it is something that may open up a lot of development opportunities 8/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
Plus it wouldn't be allowed to be released here, since it would basically be a bot connecting to the server... And I'm pretty sure that it would get taken down fast XD

But really nice tool , great job!
True and thx all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Rocker
Посмотреть сообщение
I like it, however, what purpose does it serve? What would anyone use it for? But, it is something that may open up a lot of development opportunities 8/10
You can use this as example at school (or while your talking on msn) to monitor a server,
you can check whos online, the server stats etc (just like you can with rcon players, and the
messages when players join/leave) but then without being logged in as rcon admin.

UPDATED!

Version 1.0 had quiete a lot timeouts or bugs that keeps you spamming if a player left,
this should be solved now in version 1.1!

Nice one gamer