Made By Me ...:)!

i was just making a logo for my website on PS CS3 and found that we can also make a animated picture so i made one for my server advertising you guys please say how it is...please this one is my first !
Pic-
/imageshack/img820/9...matedlogou.gif

Hmm nice but it's not animated oO

That is super basic, using photoshop doesn't mean that the graphic will be any good... This can be done in Paint (no offense) Look for some tutorials online, and just copy the tuts. Then after a while you can twist it how you like it. But that is only once you understand how photoshop works, and what it is capable of.

Why do you have TM in the logo? Plus it aint animated...

Wait, why does you name have a TM?

omg yeah i find it ...its is not animated but i can see it animated on PS CS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
That is super basic, using photoshop doesn't mean that the graphic will be any good... This can be done in Paint (no offense) Look for some tutorials online, and just copy the tuts. Then after a while you can twist it how you like it. But that is only once you understand how photoshop works, and what it is capable of.
Next time i try my best!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo_raul™
Посмотреть сообщение
Next time i try my best!!
But seriously, look at tutorials, and try to copy them exactly. You will learn so much, and get better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
But seriously, look at tutorials, and try to copy them exactly. You will learn so much, and get better.
..Hey can you tell me i made is animated and when i save it it is not animated ..why Can you help me in this??

Save it as a GIF image with animation enabled - Or turn it into a Flash logo, that could work...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronaldo_raul™
Посмотреть сообщение
..Hey can you tell me i made is animated and when i save it it is not animated ..why Can you help me in this??
you need to use save for web and devices
to save it.

Otherwise it only saves the first frame i guess