A million posts

I just noticed we hit the 1.000.000th post one or two days ago. Might be a reason to celebrate, or at least worth giving it a thread

Nice to see how far sa-mp has come in the past years, a million posts and more than 130.000 registered members is a lot for a "mod". Even some commercial games didnt have such a succesful community.

Congratulations to the sa-mp team, lets head to another million posts and at least 6 more years!

Noticed earlier, didn't care.

Then why care to postcountsp4m? Anyway:
Cool! Hope the comunity will continue to grow.

It would be way more than a million posts if half of them didn't get deleted . Anyway, it's a pretty epic milestone, when I joined, the forums where not that active but they are crazy now .

I just recently returned to the game, and i am happy to see that it is still moving forward, 1,000,000 posts is quite an achievement!

That's great, hopefully we reach 2,000,000 (if sa-mp stays alive, although that can be quite a challenge).

Okay, racoone, here you go:

My main intention of removing the postcount was, because I claimed people spam to increase the number shown under their avatar, and to increase the number of stars above it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
People think a higher postcount stands for things like fame, experience, coolness or even authority, so they just focus on the quantity of their posts to increase these, and not the quality of them. In fact, the postcount says nothing about those qualities. You can post "Cool script" 5000 times and you wont increase a shit in experience or authority. Your fame and coolness also decreases because you annoy people and they do not like you because of the spam.
Against that, the total forum postcount is an indicator for the overall activity. People do not spam to increase that number. However this number also includes all the spam posts I talked about, but spam is just another kind of activity. If you got a lot of people spamming and spamming, this shows that people are interested in sa-mp in some way (in WHAT way is not relveant here, just that they ARE interested) (2 yep, especially signature spams or server ad spams prove that this mod is popular, even if they suck and should be removed IMO)
So I just took a million as a special number that should be mentioned. If you take away the 90% spam posts it is still 100.000 which still is a great number for a mod community.

I never said "remove all numbers releated to the amount of posts made somewhere", i said "remove the users postcount", and it seems that you cant differentiate between these two. Thanks for wasting my time making me post this, I really got better things to do than arguing with a black-white faced animal.

Edit: Thanks to whoever did it for removing all the useless posts here.
Edit 2: And now that racoone acts as if he never posted here. What a pseudo.

Let's say 500,000 serious posts and 500,000 useless/spam posts (so me :P )