2011 Wallpaper.

While making a logo for someone, I decided to take a break and do some experiments, I reached a tutorial on a forum, took some ideas, and out of the basic result of that tutorial, this came out.

Tell me how the effects are.

Well, from me, I think the blur effects are overdone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retardedwolf
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, from me, I think the blur effects are overdone.
Yeah, thought about making them to fade smoother. (Played a lot with the Bevel and Emboss option)

I think it looks awesome. Great work.

I did another version, darker, for me, this one its the deal between those 2 versions.
I like this one better.

@Zh3ro are these fonts gotten from photoshop or which software? I mean the one you typed "2011"

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwave
Посмотреть сообщение
@Zh3ro are these fonts gotten from photoshop or which software? I mean the one you typed "2011"
Nope, its called Trebuchet MS and comes with Windows.

I just added each letter into a new layer, set their opacity to 80% and placed one over another to look smooth and fading.
Also I bold the letters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope, its called Trebuchet MS and comes with Windows.

I just added each letter into a new layer, set their opacity to 80% and placed one over another to look smooth and fading.
Also I bold the letters.
but you mixed these colors on photoshop? cause I ever wanted a different font time, typed as shown on logos, and I never find fonts as on logos, or I just dont know e_e.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwave
Посмотреть сообщение
but you mixed these colors on photoshop? cause I ever wanted a different font time, typed as shown on logos, and I never find fonts as on logos, or I just dont know e_e.
The effects are made in Photoshop, of course...It's not like a font like that could exist.

k, thanks