Utils Error

I get this error when I try to compile:
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Roleplay\gamemodes\RP.pwn(8) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "utils"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.
Even though I have utils.inc in pawno>include ... If I delete it, it then asks for zones, which I also have in pawno>include then if I delete that it asks for buttons, also in pawno>include... If I delete all 3 I get these errors:
Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Roleplay\gamemodes\RP.pwn(2187) : warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerPressButton")
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Roleplay\gamemodes\RP.pwn(2678) : error 017: undefined symbol "MAX_ZONE_NAME"
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Roleplay\gamemodes\RP.pwn(2678) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Roleplay\gamemodes\RP.pwn(2678) : error 036: empty statement
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\Roleplay\gamemodes\RP.pwn(2678) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

Please help!

Do you have all the includes, that the GM requirs?

Yes.. I have everything that is in the gamemode script (#include ...) and I havent deleted anything from what my friend has sent me

Try this one http://solidfiles.com/d/4b6bf/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody9611
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes.. I have everything that is in the gamemode script (#include ...) and I havent deleted anything from what my friend has sent me
No, I mean, do you have them, at your includes folder?

Quote:

No, I mean, do you have them, at your includes folder?

In my pawno>include or just include?

Have you got file named "utils.inc" inside pawno/includes?

Yes...

Do you have teamviewer?

Open pawno, click "open" icon, click "Desktop", and from Desktop find your .pwn and then compile it.

What do you mean? Explain a bit better please

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshOrange
Посмотреть сообщение
Open pawno, click "open" icon, click "Desktop", and from Desktop find your .pwn and then compile it.
Or, enter on pawno folder, run pawncc.exe, enter in pawno.exe, select from editor the LEFT-UP Open button, and select your gamemode. After that, compile it by pressing F5.

pawncc.exe opens then closes again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody9611
Посмотреть сообщение
pawncc.exe opens then closes again...
Must do so.

Dude Copy utils On
Код:
YOU Server/pawno/include
Or Maybe No Work
use This
Код:
#include utills
REMOVE THIS
Use
pawn Код:
#include ../pawno/include/utils
GOOD LUCK DUDE

You have too many Utils.inc files on your computer....thats over lapping them ... goto the tutorials and it will tell you how to fix this problem