SQLite vs Filebased

Which one, would be more ideal for a roleplay script? Just wondering since i plan on releasing this script that i am currently scripting that is using SQLite. Just wondering if SQLite is the best choice for the long run.

If MySQL truly isnt an option for you, i'd go with Sqlite.

If you are going to have a large external website in the long run, go MySQL. If you are going to have a small website, go with SQLite because it's probably easier and if you are just having a basic script without any web linking, use SQLite, files are good but SQLite is tidier and easier to find information.

Slice released an include to play with the SQLite functions, why don't you give it a try?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=187720

P.D: long files (roleplay) = death.

SQLite. You have the best of both worlds; You have a portable data storage solution and you get to use SQL's very handy syntax.

I'll be using SQLite for this project. Since it's going to be released to the public, time to get some dini based roleplay gamemodes out of the gamemode section. Well thanks for all the useful comments, rather than someone telling me to go with one or the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
Посмотреть сообщение
SQLite. You have the best of both worlds; You have a portable data storage solution and you get to use SQL's very handy syntax.
^ This.