Small coding questions

I've been searching but I didn't find anything, so I decided to make a thread for it.

1. Is that possible to avoid/disable the tired player animations that makes your running slower when you run a while? if so please tell me how, I'd also wanna know if that is possible to make the player energy longer so he'll slow down only after sometime.

2. when you spam the space key it makes your running faster, is that possible to force players to run that way without spamming the space key on the keyboard? I just want them to run normally by holding space as usual, if it's possible then please tell me how.

3. Is that possible to avoid HP loss when a player falls off a building/high postion? or at least to make him lose less HP than he should or avoid his death, if it is and you know please tell me how.

4. Is that possible to make a non-restricted oxygen? so the player will not lose any when he's under water, if it is then please tell me how.

It's possible that some of my questions are already listed around the forums but it'd be very hard for me to track them so I'll be thankful if you could direct me to links or just reply with a sort of answers.

1. not sure? Click me Maybe this?
2. Clicky use timer or something with that to prevent spam
3. Not sure?
4. https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=156971

For third try getting Player's Z co-ordinate and it it's drastic fail get player's hp,set godmode and then when changing Z stops set player's HP to saved ones. Should be possible to script.

Ok, I'll check these things out, thanks kitten & dimi

EDIT: btw kitten I don't want to avoid spam of space button, I want the player to run in that speed as you spam space but without actually spamming it, something that forces the player to run that way when he's holding space (not the chicken run but like when you're spamming space)