Can't connect to any server. Please help.

Hello, I have the following problem : I can't connect to any of the server neither on the hosted or the internet tab.
Version of SAMP is the latest one from the site and I installed GTA today again.
Windows is 7 Ultimate x64 bit. Video card is ATi Radeon 5700 Series, don't know which model, but 512MB GDDR5.
Since the GTA is new, there isn't any mods installed on it. I really hope I can get an answer from you.
Regards,
Teddy

EDIT : Sorted the crashing out, still with trying to connect ;/

Did you add exception to your firewall for samp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkovachev
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello, I have the following problem : I can't connect to any of the server neither on the hosted or the internet tab.
Version of SAMP is the latest one from the site and I installed GTA today again.
Windows is 7 Ultimate x64 bit. Video card is ATi Radeon 5700 Series, don't know which model, but 512MB GDDR5.
Since the GTA is new, there isn't any mods installed on it. I really hope I can get an answer from you.
Regards,
Teddy
Here: http://gamingxmedia.blogspot.com/201...ont-start.html

Chewing_Gum I did but still it doesn't work.
Please help the game is cool.

if you have latest sa-mp maybe you are going to join into sa-mp 0.3c servers!So you can't join lol x:P

Mm.. does it hang at "Connecting to.."?

Yes, a little bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkovachev
Посмотреть сообщение
Regards,
Teddy
The host of the server connects via "192.168.0.1" your players join using your I.P.