[FilterScript] Clock/Time system

How this works
Clock/Time system starts at 12:00, textdraw will be shown after player spawns.
After every 1 minute +1 hour is added, you can also change that by changing timer time.
The textdraw will be also updated when time changes, and worldtime changes also with that, So the night and morning will come smoothly.
When the time get's to 23:00 then after that it will be 00:00, etc.. 01:00 and so on.
Basicly just night and day cycle, server time, not on your pc time or something like that.

Why i made this filterscript
I decided to make this filterscript, because almost every clock/time system is based on Computer time, and that sucks, a lot of people have asked from me to make server based time, not on computer based time system, so i made.
Hope you guys like it. You can edit it freely, but not publish it on somewhere without my permissions, or naming as it your's.

Oh and i also translated from Estonian(My country language) languaeg into English, because sa:mp community is based on English language.

Downloads
UPDATED:

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/Gi3ZRcSk
Mediafire:http://www.mediafire.com/?jh6nb36weusaesu

Update: forgot few things to add

If you need more links, ask me

nice gonna test it!

Are you sure that textdraw will appear ? Where is textdraw code

Ooh sorry , i had this on my gm, took it out, forgot it was on OnPlayeSpawn , il edit n add it again.

EDIT: UPDATED, at pastebin, onplayerspawn, with textdraw showing was missing , Thanks for telling.

Gonna update other links also.

Yeah...but...
Where's TEXTDRAW CODE, it should be under OnFilterScriptInit...you know...TextDrawCreate...

ooh lol, , wait im gonna fix it also, forgot about that , thnx again

EDIT: added, should be fine now, updated links also, and pastebin.

Lol xD

Great, good job

Thanks

Wow man awesome <3, Gonna install it!

one question, I didn't understand somethnig

when player connect time will be 12, ig he connect 30 minutes later will time again be 12 or 12:30 ?

I mean, when player disconnect will time reset for him?