Main site design update

I just checked the main website out and noticed some changes to the design, it looks a lot better.

Are the changes of the website a hint of what the client might look like in a future update?

I don't think so, also it's not healthy to look for hints in everything around you (community around Valve is specialized in this and in 99,9% they are wrong)
Also IMHO client doesn't need update, it's fine as it is and it's still functional, messing with it would be waste of time making people that thinks design>functionality

Is SAMP even still being developed?

Noone said it isn't

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiDok
Посмотреть сообщение
Also IMHO client doesn't need update, it's fine as it is and it's still functional, messing with it would be waste of time making people that thinks design>functionality
Yes, thank you Captain Obvious.

It just looks a little bit better from what it was. People who didn't visit the site much would not realize the changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
Посмотреть сообщение
Are the changes of the website a hint of what the client might look like in a future update?
Or even better, are those changes a signal of another version coming soon?

I don't care about client updates, it's fine as it is. The new site changes looks nice btw.

I think the SA-MP client does need a bit of a makeover. It got a minor one from 0.3a to 0.3b but i think a newer design would be nice. Not saying to jump on it right away, rather than develop the mod more.

Looks much cleaner. I like it.