MySQL annoying errors!

I've recently started using MySQL after SQLite began to cause some lag when the database got too big.

Everythiing goes fine for a while but I randomly find errors in the mysql_log.txt file, like this one

Error (0): Failed to exeute query. Lost connection to MySQL server during query.

The queries it happens on sometimes work perfectly without problems, and sometimes they cause the above error message.

Often it just keeps running the server normal, but after a while, and a few more of the same error. The server freezes, and when joining the server, nothing happens. It just shows..

Connecting to ....
Connected, joining game.

This is happening a LOT lately, and i've been unable to find the caus, since all of the queries work fine most of the time. I was using g_stylez plugin, and i was getting these freezes and crashes all of the time, so i decided to try strickenkid's plugin, and im still getting the same problems.

Does anyone know the possible causes of this error message?

Error (0): Failed to exeute query. Lost connection to MySQL server during query.

I've threaded the majority of my queries now, and it's happening far less that it used to. It still randomly disconnects though sometimes when a threaded query is used, not always just random times. Then eventually it freezes. It's freezing once or twice a day now.