[GameMode] HayZatic TeamDeathMatch

Welcome to HayZatic Team Deathmatch! Over the Past Few Days iv been working on this script adding more and more to it to make it better. And now i think i got it Really Good And Very Effective with Fantastic Script.The script has many things, like Medic Fields Team Scores, Choose Class's, Change Teams It is all there. And im releasing it to you. So here it is. Make sure you read about the updates before you download one!

This Gamemode was made from Scratch.

So far ive only spent one day working on this, but dont worry. Ill be updateing this alot.
As you see on the screen shot the 2 Textdraws with the scores are exactly what you think they are. like in the Call Of Duty Series when the scores get to 50 the server restarts. The Teams are Russia Vs. USA army. The teams both have a team color so its easier to identify.

In every base there is a Ammunation weapon shop and when you enter the buildings door you type /buy you have an option to buy some of the weapons that are there.
_________________________________If Bugs Are Found_______________________________________

Please Post Below and ill add them to the next update!

**************************Version V1.1 Now Released!**********************************
Whats New From Version 1 And Version 1.1?

In Version 1.1 Many Things Were Changed!

In Version 1.1 Like a SA-MP User Suggested

Quote:

Make a little hospital near area 61,then if someone got killed will be a camera that will show the hospital and the time of man will respawn CHEERS! XD

We did what he said and added a Medical hospital in USA's base and Russia's Base!
To Make That Go Farther! We added a /heal for it so when you go to the label, as you can see below, type /heal and get full health for 150 Dollars!

Next, i added an Automatic Updating Weather, so that every now and then the weather changes! Very cool and pretty realistic.

Next, in V1 it never had a /changeteams /cmds /help So of course i added that.

ChangeTeams Will Activate Class Selection, Kill you (you do not loose any money) and let you pick which team you want out of the two skins available.

Next, I Added When you die you loose 500 Dollars and when you get a kill you earn 1000 Dollars!

3 labels were added to tell you that /gate operates lift and for the medic Heal.

***************UPDATE V1.2**********************

Update v1.2 Isnt as big of an update like v.1.1 Buts its up there.
So what we have added was a Choose Class. That means when you join the Game you can pick whatever class You want.There are about 5 classes to pick from.

Sniper Class
Weapons:
Sniper
Night Vission Goggles
Silenced 9mm.
Simple Shotgun.

Assualt Class-
Weapons:
M4
MP5
Spas 12

Rocket Class
Weapons:
RPG
M4
MP5
Silenced 9mm...
NightVision
C4

Pilot Class
Fire Extinguisher
M4
MP5
Simple Shotgun
Country Rifle
Dual pistols

Medic Class
Weapons:
Knife
MP5
Silenced Pistol
Country Rifle
NightVision Goggles

__________________________________________________ _______________________________________________
Next We Fixed up the Heal System at the medic field a little more and made it dialog with 4 options of health.

Add 25% Health
Add 50% Health
Add 75% Health
Add 100% Health

There are Different Prices For These Healths.

Add 25% Health |$50|
Add 50% Health |$100|
Add 75% Health |$150|
Add 100% Health |$200|
************************************************** *************************************
Next we added a Rules to the start of the server as seen below.
If you know how to change these, you may do so.

Heres a picture of the Select class's

Heres a picture of the Heal Dialog

Then we added a place for someone to "Camp" with the sniper. its a worn out Crack Factory thats small and has a great view of the opponents base!

************************************************** *************************************
Download Links.

-Version 1
-Version 1.1
-Version 1.2
Please Enjoy!

oh nice!
i will downlaod it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAGproduction
Посмотреть сообщение
oh nice!
i will downlaod it
Thanks freind! please give feedback

My feedbacks:

1.Adding a hold weapon
2.Make a little hospital near area 61,then if someone got killed will be a camera that will show the hospital and the time of man will respawn CHEERS! XD

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
My feedbacks:

1.Adding a hold weapon
2.Make a little hospital near area 61,then if someone got killed will be a camera that will show the hospital and the time of man will respawn CHEERS! XD
a hold weapon? like weapons on back? because there is one

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayZatic
Посмотреть сообщение
a hold weapon? like weapons on back? because there is one
exactly!

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
exactly!
So you think, when the person dies spawn them in a hospital?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayZatic
Посмотреть сообщение
So you think, when the person dies spawn them in a hospital?
like when a person dies,it will show the little hospital and then!It will respawn the person out in little hospital near a door! after 10 seconds or 5

Nice tmd +1 xD

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
like when a person dies,it will show the little hospital and then!It will respawn the person out in little hospital near a door! after 10 seconds or 5
I just maped out Hospital #1 For USA Team. Mapping Hospital 2 now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice tmd +1 xD
Thank you very much

Awesome.. keep it up 10000/10..

I just mapped Hospital 2 and added that when player dies he goes there!

Nice Job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMB1
View Post
Nice Job!
Thank you very much!

Today i will actually do a update!

LOOK QUITE GOOD KEEP UP GOOD WORK

Quote:
Originally Posted by *matty*
View Post
LOOK QUITE GOOD KEEP UP GOOD WORK
Thank you very much freind, Bugs will be fixed Tonight because im actually releasing the update tonight

Awesome script!

Version 1.1 Was Just Released!

Also, tomorrow i will be posting the new update