QUESTIУN

Hello, I've noticed that when you choose your skin and then enters the game takes to load the server objects as in 10 minutes or more
I find it annoying and looks bad so I would like to fix it and I would like to put a TextDraw the middle of the screen that says "loading"їbut if the player moves?.

could freeze the player, but I do not like.]

what was thinking about is that when the player enters the game does not appear the player appears the TextDraw "LOADING" and after 10 seconds the player appears in the game.

їQuestion is can be done?

You can only freeze him and make one text or textdraw.

If I understand you correctly, you want to add these Text Draws for "Loading..." while the player is free to move around? Then after 10 seconds, your Text Draw disappear? This is possible, but you'll need a timer to do this with. So start a timer when the player spawns to remove your 'Loading' Text Draws after 10 seconds

If you want to hide the player during these 10 seconds, you teleport the player elsewhere, then set the camera to view the spawn or whatever. When the timer ends, teleport the player back to the spawn position and of course remove your Text Draws

One way or another, whatever you're trying to say is probably possible, just need to script it correctly
(Can't help you though if we don't understand exactly what you're asking though) :/