So Many Recursive Servers....

I can't be the only one to have noticed this but there are soo many servers that run the same basic "game mode". To me it just makes sense that these scripters and server owners should be working togethere to help create larger, closer knit communities so we can be more united. It may just be me but if we had our resources pooled together we could create things that are way beyond what we have currently made. Example, person a has an idea for a feature that most RolePlay servers don't have, he scripts the idea, and presents it to a server. The server owners decide they don't person A's script but still like the idea, so they go ahead and script it themselves, wasting their own time. Note: This isn't a rant topic but just me wanting to know if I'm the only one who sees that bringing the SA-MP community closer could increase our strength.

Yea, I agree, I've seen many new RP servers use the outdated US-RP script

Yeah, they all say " Added VIP system ", added that, added this, but in fact, it sucks itself.....
The scripts that should be permamently deleted : USRP script, Raven, GodFather and their edits....

In fact when they do say Added it aint really added

There are so many people who create RP servers, because they want to be the owner. They want absolute power, and they cannot get that if they are just a player or an admin...

True some people want absolute power. But some people just do it for fun. And afcourse i agree with it, i am on my way knowing everything about PHP and the fun part is to secure it day by day and keep it updating and the responce that people are making on it. Who don't like to hear: "Great server! Nice done!" And get rewarderd for your work? And about the GF'S edits, NG-RP is just a GF edit you see any people complaining about it sucks?

But i have to agree that some people only start a server for power, and that's why some people are just putting on basic gamemodes online that can't script. I dont understand this people they create a server... and then ask Okay where do i start? If you dont know it, you dont run it that's simple.

I ain't a scripter ( anymore ) , I didn't do quite well, I made one TDM <From 0>, but the fact is, nobody wanted to join, take an example of CroHerzegovina RP ( <Slavic> Balkan server ) : It's a dumb edit of GF, but it has always got above 100 players - 24/7!!! And on Balkan-SAMP.com they ban anyone who makes an intro such as they got or one as C-RP.net has...... C-RP.net is the best server at this moment, LSRP's GM is overused aswell ( That's GF if I am right?? ) and that's why I ain't playing there, C-RP appears just great right now, and I'll stay there for a loooong time, RC-RP.com ain't what it used to be, they're going down anyways... <n I'm banned there :P Idc honestly>, they suck atm, but it was a great server, it has an unique GM, however the owner did a major messup when choosing Admins ( I warned him that a looong time ago and he banned me ), and now they're going down..... It's so...sad.... But yes, when they were 1/1000000 of servers who had an unique GM and that's why they were so great... C-RP reminds me of RC-RP's good times.... But yes, nothing lasts forever..... One day SA-MP will be shut down, just like everything is, we all know it, it's just the matter of time and is a fact that nobody can run from....

Thank you for reading
von Agović

LSRP is a heavy PENLS Edit, Not a GodFather Edit

Quote:
Originally Posted by seanny
Посмотреть сообщение
LSRP is a heavy PENLS Edit, Not a GodFather Edit
PENLS is GF I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Weston
Посмотреть сообщение
PENLS is GF I think.
Other way around. GF spawned from PENLS.