SA:MP keeps crashing? How can i fix?

Okay so when i play SA:MP it usually plays for like about 20 or so minutes working perfectly fine and then it crashes.

I would always get the "Report Crash" message

Oh and Single Player just crashed on me like a few minutes ago too

I only have 1 mod and it's the "100% complete saved game" mod and the author of the mod is "GTA SA Cheats".

I tried downloading the "main.scm" file from MegaUpload and tried replacing it with the original "main.scm" file in my "script" folder (to stop the crashing of course) but that didn't work

Oh and i play this on "Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit"

According to "CanYouRunIt.com" i match all the requirements (Except my OS system but that doesn't matter because this game works on Windows Vista so it should work on Windows 7 too) so it should work perfectly.

Any suggestions on how to stop the crashing? It's really getting me annoyed

There is a file called "gta_set.int" or something similar under "\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\" try deleting it and see if that helps at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
View Post
There is a file called "gta_set.int" or something similar under "\Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\" try deleting it and see if that helps at all.
Didn't work, as soon as i deleted the "gta_sa.set" file Single Player crashed on the loading screen, but SA-MP didn't crash apparently . Any other suggestions?

I was wrong place