[FilterScript] SuperNova NPC System - Streamer, walking, adding NPC with 1 function and more.

Wow, this interest has surprised me.

You don't need npcmodes folder anymore. The only thing you should do is moving bot.amx file to the npcmodes folder from downloaded file. All NPCs will use bot.amx file. Then, add "new streamid = CreateStreamedNPC(...)" line to anywhere in gm. You will use SetNPCxxx(streamid.. functions instead of SetPlayerxxx(playerid.. functions. And if you want to remove npc, you will use DestroyStreamedNPC function.

@[LF]Mr.Lucci

Why do you wrote "/recordplaybackcb" ?! It is used for calling "OnNPCRecordingPlaybackEnd" callback. Bot will send this command automaticly.

I wrote it because I thought this command was for actually recording your NPCs to use with the system. So with this system is everything scripted, for instance if you want a bot to walk to a certain location you have to script all the actions? or can you use individual custom recordings for each npc?? Perhaps you might consider a few bots as examples to clear up the confusion. REALLY like the idea of this system

I can't make tutorial because my english is not good.

If you want a bot to walk to a certain location, you can use 2 method.

1- WalkNPC(streamid_returned_from_create_function, walkid_for_walkend_callback, x,y,z,bool:run)
2- I copied playback recording functions to gamemode from npcmodes. You can use playback function.

But it is one more thing you must know, walknpc function lagged in 0.3c on some computers.

curious what is your primary language?

Turkish.

AWESOME 10/10. I can now program my NPCs without using the CNPC plugin (that was illegal, and that doesn't work with R4).

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GF]Sasino97
Посмотреть сообщение
AWESOME 10/10. I can now program my NPCs without using the CNPC plugin (that was illegal, and that doesn't work with R4).
Is it just me? CNPC works fine for me though I don't abuse it

I tried using this before though it kicks me out of the server :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GF]Sasino97
Посмотреть сообщение
Pretty sure hes right and CNPC isn't allowed, not that it didn't work. I'm looking forward to trying this out this weekend hopefully, keeping my fingers crossed its as good as I hope

I'll test it now, btw looks awesome

Amazing ^^
it would be really useful
THis is kinda a year old i never checked it O.o found it today x:P

awsome keep it up !

Nice script, but the walk still not continuous in 0.3e.

Something to do to fix that problem ?

+

Can you say me the commands please so that i will know what to type .......... is this for 0.3x also?

HOLY SHIT Thats good an NPC WALKING? WOW THANKS MAN!!!