anti-car stealing.

Hi people.I need that thing,if any player sit in any vehicle and other player wanna to drop player from vehicle,he get stopped and will get message "Please don't steal a car".

You can request a script here.

You can try using this function. Otherwise, try searching for what you need.

You can try to use Player States.

More to read about them:
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/GetPlayerState

For example: (this goes under OnPlayerStateChange callback)

pawn Код:
if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == 5)
{
  // execute your code
}
Number 5 stands for the state "Player enters vehicle as driver".
More to read about them in the link above.

Yes,i try to do with getplayerstate but it worst.Maybe you can help my how it have be started?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipflop
Посмотреть сообщение
You can try to use Player States.

More to read about them:
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/GetPlayerState
It would be much faster using the function I mentioned, "SetVehicleParamsForPlayer()."

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
It would be much faster using the function I mentioned, "SetVehicleParamsForPlayer()."
I don't think so, because then you have to loop through all the cars that are spawned. It only slowers the script.

First of all, you need to check if there is someone in the car you want to enter.
If that is true, you need to send a message with the "Don't steal a car" or something like that.

If it is false, you just enter the vehicle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipflop
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think so, because then you have to loop through all the cars that are spawned. It only slowers the script.
You could always use "foreach" by "******" for the loop. It would be a lot more accurate compared to relying on a player state to do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
You could always use "foreach" by "******" for the loop. It would be a lot more accurate compared to relying on a player state to do this.
There you are right, but I don't think he will understand that.