Private Messages!!

Hi i want ot make a Private Messages for my server like you type /pm [playerid] and [text] But Dont send me a link for Some FilterScript I want My Own!!!

You can always download and edit this to your needs. There is no reason for someone to write you your own private messaging system when they are usually just about the same and have hardly any visible changes in speed...

There is a PM function in the base.pwn filterscript when you download the server package that you can copy / paste.

I have errors

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\[X3D] X-Gaming Fun [0.3c]\gamemodes\Stunt.pwn(437) : error 017: undefined symbol "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\[X3D] X-Gaming Fun [0.3c]\gamemodes\Stunt.pwn(437) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "cmd")
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\[X3D] X-Gaming Fun [0.3c]\gamemodes\Stunt.pwn(441) : error 017: undefined symbol "strtok"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\[X3D] X-Gaming Fun [0.3c]\gamemodes\Stunt.pwn(441) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "tmp")
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\[X3D] X-Gaming Fun [0.3c]\gamemodes\Stunt.pwn(449) : error 017: undefined symbol "strrest"
C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\Desktop\[X3D] X-Gaming Fun [0.3c]\gamemodes\Stunt.pwn(449) : error 033: array must be indexed (variable "gMessage")
And the command

Код:
new cmd[256];
    new tmp[256];
    new Message[256];
    new gMessage[256];
    new pName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME+1];
    new iName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME+1];

cmd = strtok(cmdtext, idx);
	//----------------------------PM Command-----------------------------------------------------
    if(strcmp("/pm", cmd, true) == 0)
	{
		tmp = strtok(cmdtext,idx);

if(!strlen(tmp) || strlen(tmp) > 5) {
			SendClientMessage(playerid,ADMINFS_MESSAGE_COLOR,"Usage: /pm (id) (message)");
			return 1;
		}

new id = strval(tmp);
        gMessage = strrest(cmdtext,idx);

if(!strlen(gMessage)) {
			SendClientMessage(playerid,ADMINFS_MESSAGE_COLOR,"Usage: /pm (id) (message)");
			return 1;
		}

if(!IsPlayerConnected(id)) {
			SendClientMessage(playerid,ADMINFS_MESSAGE_COLOR,"/pm : Bad player ID");
			return 1;
		}

if(playerid != id) {
			GetPlayerName(id,iName,sizeof(iName));
			GetPlayerName(playerid,pName,sizeof(pName));
			format(Message,sizeof(Message),">> %s(%d): %s",iName,id,gMessage);
			SendClientMessage(playerid,PM_OUTGOING_COLOR,Message);
			format(Message,sizeof(Message),"** %s(%d): %s",pName,playerid,gMessage);
			SendClientMessage(id,PM_INCOMING_COLOR,Message);
			PlayerPlaySound(id,1085,0.0,0.0,0.0);

printf("PM: %s",Message);

}
		else
		{
			SendClientMessage(playerid,ADMINFS_MESSAGE_COLOR,"You cannot PM yourself!");
		}
		return 1;
	}
	//--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copy the #includes from the base script also. If that not help, try to find strtok in the base script. If you found that copy paste it into your script.

Helped !!! Thanks