Server hosting help

Well, I am deciding to host my server soon. I want to use KingJ's server hosting: https://billing.game.kingj.net/cart.php

Its $3.00 GBP (British) for 20 slots, which is about $4.00 CAD (Canadian). Now I'm wondering if I buy it, is there a fee to get it on the hosted list? If so, how do I do it? Do all server hosts prompt me to pay to get it on the hosted list or...?

Thanks.

Server hosting and the hosted panel are not releated to each other in any way. The hosted list is managed by www.game-mp.com, and as long as you dont pay them, or your hoster especailly mentions that the price includes a hosted list slot, your server also wont appear there.

So your saying I have to pay game-mp to get it in the list ?

Yep, it is 9Ђ I think, so about 12 CAD per month. THe normal internet list is free, but the hosted list is just for those who are willed to invest more into their server.

Yeah I know, I home host at the moment and my server is usually in the internet list. I am 95% complete my gamemode and I want to host soon. Right now, game-mp says I can't register due to over capacity D: Do you know how long it will take until they open registration?