problem

hello! i got a problem with pawno when i want to compile my gamemode i get this error:
Код:
C:\Users\sina\Desktop\SE.pwn(1693) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "ret_memcpy"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Warning.

pawn Код:
#pragma ret_memcpy
Put that above your GM/FS. Not sure what the ret_memcpy does, but in tutorials they just say to pragma it

Another thing: That;s not an error but just a warning. There is a difference: You can actually just ignore warnings, althought error's won't let you compile your script

-J

Edit: btw, what I say about warnings doesn;t mean you can ignore ALL warnings!

ok thx all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jantjuh
Посмотреть сообщение
Another thing: That;s not an error but just a warning. There is a difference: You can actually just ignore warnings, althought error's won't let you compile your script

-J

i did what you say but i got this warning:
Код:
C:\Users\sina\Desktop\SE.pwn(9) : warning 207: unknown #pragma
C:\Users\sina\Desktop\SE.pwn(1694) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "ret_memcpy"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Warnings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jantjuh
Посмотреть сообщение

-J

*Sigh* after i gave a big ass lecture on warnings here :\.

You cant just ignore warnings, they're there for a reason after all! Never use pragma to hide a warning (which, that person who suggested it didnt even give the correct syntax afaik). If your not using that function declare it as stock, this way if you dont use the function, it wont be included in your code.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Stock#stock

and ... how can i fix?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosaur
Посмотреть сообщение
*Sigh* after i gave a big ass lecture on warnings here :\.

You cant just ignore warnings, they're there for a reason after all! Never use pragma to hide a warning (which, that person who suggested it didnt even give the correct syntax afaik). If your not using that function declare it as stock, this way if you dont use the function, it wont be included in your code.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/Stock#stock
Woops, forgot about the 'unused': #pragma unused ret_memcpy
Also, i just got this from a tutorial: so dont blame me

Quote:
Originally Posted by gta_master
Посмотреть сообщение
and ... how can i fix?!
i JUST told you >.> ... go read that link i posted (the second one).