[[[helpp]]]

I Get These error Codes..

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\HayZaticFreeRoam\pawno\new.pwn(226) : error 017: undefined symbol "idcmd"
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\HayZaticFreeRoam\pawno\new.pwn(227) : error 017: undefined symbol "dcmd_login"
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\HayZaticFreeRoam\pawno\new.pwn(228) : error 017: undefined symbol "dcmd_logout"
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\HayZaticFreeRoam\pawno\new.pwn(229) : error 017: undefined symbol "dcmd_password"
C:\Documents and Settings\Chris\My Documents\HayZaticFreeRoam\pawno\new.pwn(412) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "dcmd_register"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
This is my Script

Код:
dcmd_register(playerid, params[])
{
    if(gPlayerInfo[playerid][PLAYER_REGGED] == 1)
	return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_ORANGE, "ERROR: You have already registered!");
    else if(!params[0])
	return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_ORANGE, "USAGE: /register [password]");
    /*else if(strlen(params) < gSettings[PASS_MIN] || strlen(params) > gSettings[PASS_MAX])
    {
	new string[128];
        format(string, sizeof(string), "ERROR: Password must be between %d and %d characters long!", gSettings[PASS_MIN], gSettings[PASS_MAX]);
	return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_ORANGE, string);

}*/
    else
    {
	new password = num_hash(params);
	gPlayerInfo[playerid][PLAYER_PASS] = password;
	gPlayerInfo[playerid][PLAYER_REGGED] = 1;
        gPlayerInfo[playerid][PLAYER_LOGGED] = 1;
	GetPlayerIp(playerid, gPlayerInfo[playerid][PLAYER_IP], 16);
	new string[128]; format(string, sizeof(string), "You have successfully registered your account with the password \'%s\'. You have been automatically logged in.", params);
	return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_LIGHTBLUE, string);
    }
    dcmd_login(playerid, params[])
{
    if(gPlayerInfo[playerid][PLAYER_REGGED] != 1)
	return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_ORANGE, "ERROR: You must register first to do that! Use /register [password] to register and login.");
    else if(gPlayerInfo[playerid][PLAYER_LOGGED] == 1)
	return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_ORANGE, "ERROR: You are already logged-in.");
    else if(!params[0])
	return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_ORANGE, "USAGE: /login [password]");
    else
    {
	new password = num_hash(params);
	if(gPlayerInfo[playerid][PLAYER_PASS] == password)
	{
	    gPlayerInfo[playerid][PLAYER_LOGGED] = 1;
            GetPlayerIp(playerid, gPlayerInfo[playerid][PLAYER_IP], 16);
	    return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_LIGHTBLUE, "You have successfully logged in to your account.");
	}
	else
	    return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_ORANGE, "ERROR: Incorrect password.");
    }

}

Remember to add your command name in dcmd form under OnPlayerCommandText. Like so:

pawn Код:
dcmd(login,5,cmdtext); // these numbers represent the command length
dcmd(logout,6,cmdtext);
dcmd(password,8,cmdtext);
dcmd(register,7,cmdtext);
Then remember to place the dcmd_login(playerid,params[]), etc... commands at the bottom of your script.