[(REQUEST)]Gm for $$

I am requesting some one to make me a gm for cops and robbers like crazy bobs and send it to me if i like it i will pay 150$ in check or pay pal thanks ace email me at chasescripting@gmail.com

Wrong section but Crazy bob's style wow..um..i do not think any scripter could make that it would probily tak elike 5 monthes. Start off with them making a simple CnR and pay a little then have them add on to it.

Yeah Crazy bobs is Crazy epic D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceisnice
150$ in check or pay pal
USD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aceisnice
I am requesting some one to make me a gm for cops and robbers like crazy bobs and send it to me if i like it i will pay 150$ in check or pay pal thanks ace email me at chasescripting@gmail.com
I have a cops and robbers script that is not released already. It's based in Los santos.

Working factions/commands/admin system/login system/anticheat everything all in 1 script.

It's not on this forum.

PM if interested.

ruck why would you EVEN post that then?

can someone make me a cops and robber server only in las venturas please $20 my offer

A script like crazybobs has taken years to develop and it would be over a thousand hours of work to make the most of it. $150 isn't actually worth it if you want something like crazybobs.

Dude I thought you already had that one CnR server

Quote:
Originally Posted by Las Venturas CNR
Посмотреть сообщение
USD?
CAD

Do you want it too much performed?
If you want something more basic tham CrazyBobs, i can make it, otherway, i think that no-one will be able to do it and not even for 150$.