What would you do if SA-MP "Ended"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
I would be happy. Then I would not have to read broken up English, and shitty grammar anymore.

What would i do? Go on with my life.... not a big deal. Whoever puts their life into sa-mp needs to go to a doctor.
if you don't want to read broken English, and shitty grammar then get out of this forum?

well anyways , i would probably continue with my life normaly because i rarely script / play SA-MP

This is where I stated programming.
It would be sad if SA-MP is gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojllman
Посмотреть сообщение
This is where I stated programming.
It would be sad if SA-MP is gone.
There are many other programming opportunities out there..

As for me, my life wouldnt change at all. I dont really play anymore (however i do like scripting)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock_Ro
Посмотреть сообщение
It will be a very good news for me xD

I have tryed to leave samp about 3-4 times but didn't succeded...
Heh same here

Well SA_MP is my best game so..I'd get a little bored

Well after seeing my addiction towards samp i will cry and will try to make alive SAMP....

GTA SA : SAMP is the only game i currently have on my harddrive, im working on my gamemode, been working for a long time with mysql + ucp, yeah SA:MP One of the best freeroam games with multiplayer option., and the SA:MP features are expanding on every update, Like AttachObjects etc, gives us more advantages more things to have fun with.

Then i would start playing MTA. I tryed to leave sa-mp for 2 month's but i came back.... I hate it.

nothing else couldn't be done

I'd be relieved.
I've been trying to quit SA-MP for the past 3 years, yet here I still am, so I'd be relieved.

I still respect Kalcor/kye and the rest of the team for the (hard) work they've done for this mod.
It's one of the best if not the best mod for a game ever and the only 'game' I've played for longer than a week.
Guess I'd be a bit sad though, met a lot of amazing people here.

Like other people said it wouldn't end. Wikis, forums, places like that would be setup. Thing is though, it would loose a DRASTIC amount of players, and i think more than 80% of the servers would then be empty. But hey, then we wouldn't have so many gf roleplay edits.

/care, still play it.

I would be bored... Probably go to college (Going to in the next year anyways)

It would suck though cause I got really addicted to it. Just probably go to MTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven82
Посмотреть сообщение
Like other people said it wouldn't end. Wikis, forums, places like that would be setup. Thing is though, it would loose a DRASTIC amount of players, and i think more than 80% of the servers would then be empty. But hey, then we wouldn't have so many gf roleplay edits.
By some " groups " 's research, 93,5 % of all online servers ( at date 1st of July 2011 ) are empty 24/7...... So ye....... We already do have so many GF roleplay edits ... -.-

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.
fux u