What would you do if SA-MP "Ended"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock_Ro
Посмотреть сообщение
It will be a very good news for me xD

I have tryed to leave samp about 3-4 times but didn't succeded...
Yeah, GTA:SA-MP is like drugs

OT: I think i would go to MTA

I'd rather find some people to make a new SA-MP (or continuing the original one if we can), through I don't have much skills lol...

If SA-MP did close, it would be cool if they released the source code (or perhaps gave it to a reliable person who would improve it and all).

If it go open source (with GPL) the development would be much faster I think.

I think that I'd simply turn to some other game, I ain't that too-related with SA-MP...... It's kinda n00by anyways all the servers are GF or some other edits OR have REALLY BAD ADMIN TEAM ( eg. RC-RP , it's going down soon, they now started banning some of the greatest persons on the server witch are there from the beginning and their best ex-admins becouse they're desperate... Just like Hitler in April, 1945.... )

I would kill myself.

lol, jk. I would probably spend more time outside and get more sleep during the nights.

I would die, well maybe xD.

Depends

Learn LUA, and move to MTA.

Left SA-MP months ago, but the forums are pulling me back, yet I'm not playing it anymore, but the forums, I visit them every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd move to a different multiplayer MOD which I know and uses PAWN as the scripting language =D
You want Like that REally? Get Gta United Multiplayer and help it Grow UP i made a stunting server for it But i had mostly only 5 players....

I would be happy. Then I would not have to read broken up English, and shitty grammar anymore.

What would i do? Go on with my life.... not a big deal. Whoever puts their life into sa-mp needs to go to a doctor.

Play another game

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hal
Посмотреть сообщение
I would be happy. Then I would not have to read broken up English, and shitty grammar anymore.

What would i do? Go on with my life.... not a big deal. Whoever puts their life into sa-mp needs to go to a doctor.
You'd still have to read yours.

I ... don't know. Probably i would learn other scripting languages so I can get addicted to that one.
I think scripting/coding is fun. There are people that just want to play and are not interested in scripting. They just script cause it's necessary for their server, but the creating of the server is most of the fun for me

I agree with -Danny- scripting the server is the most fun.

On Topic... I would probably do better in school and take up another language to practice. Probably LUA.

Go to Mta Sa xD I HOPE it WON'T end Sa-mp becuse best game (Fun and good) xD

Well I Agree SA-MP is TOO ADDICTIVE!

For a while, yes...it's boring after 4 years. :3

I would be angry and bored.