Help me to make my server online

Quote:
Originally Posted by andruz99
View Post
if you want to enter the server from your pc where you host the server then the server ip is 127.0.0.1 FOR YOU ONLY its localhost ip

and other people can get in with external ip what you can get from these ip sites.

www.whatismyip.com etc.
Yeah i know ,for me its 127.0.0.1 or localhost.....but when i gave my external IP..i.e..the IP from (www.whatismyip.com)..still it dint worked....Or maybe i gave wrong IP address...

Well this is my IP from (www.whatismyip.com)...plzzz check if its working...
192.168.254.4:4200

192.168.254.4:4200 is offline for me, be certain that it's not your LAN ip not external ip,
and be sure you add exceptions to firewall by going to control panel - firewall - exceptions - add
hope it helps you , and also sometimes firewall blocks so look them over to

Your ISP might be blocking that port, mine blocks 7777. You could also set your computer to DMZ on your router to open all ports...

OOR, if you really really want to play with your friends you can always use VPN, or Peer to peer programs such as like hamachi etc. then you dont need to open ports (hamachi: www.hamachi.cc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
View Post
Your ISP might be blocking that port, mine blocks 7777. You could also set your computer to DMZ on your router to open all ports...
PLZZ tell me how..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by andruz99
View Post
OOR, if you really really want to play with your friends you can always use VPN, or Peer to peer programs such as like hamachi etc. then you dont need to open ports (hamachi: www.hamachi.cc)
Ok..i have downloaded it...can u tell me now how to do it..?

Your ISP may also have multiple clients under the same IP address, i know mine does because my friend has the same ISP, lives about 10 miles away and we share an IP address.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowster
View Post
Your ISP may also have multiple clients under the same IP address, i know mine does because my friend has the same ISP, lives about 10 miles away and we share an IP address.
How can i tell i have multiple clients under my IP address..??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous
View Post
How can i tell i have multiple clients under my IP address..??
It's almost impossible to tell unless you either A. call or B. have a buddy who has the same isp and your ip addresses are the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Anonymous
View Post
Its say my server is not online..
your server is offline so that show offline

When you wanna see server for yur self you have to put your interial IP . Go on start -run - cmd - Ipconfig and get the IP Adress . Paste it in your sa-mp favourites and put the port too . WARNING::: do not share that IP with others , because they can steal your internet connection

Step 1 - start Command Prompt

Step 2 - type ipconfig

Step 3 - If you are using Wi-Fi, take the number on the 'IPv4(or IPv6)'

If you are using LAN or broadband, take the IP address.

Step 4 - Log on your ISP website as your Internet user, and go to the Port forward section

NOTE : Your port has to be set to 7777 by default in your server.cfg

Step 5 - Type in your port ( the server ( SA-MP ) port ) and click on Next, or OK, or whatever

Step 6 - Enjoy! Your server's now port-forwarded!

WARNING : You have to start the dedicated server starter before configuring and port forwarding your server

Enjoy

After you restart your router or pc your ip adress will keep changing.so read my singnature :

This thread is almost 1 year old! My problem is already solved.