Nikobaxton's WAR: A Movie Series.

EPISODE 1
Yo Yo Yo Yo! This is Nikobaxton, and i present to you my first Samp Series - WAR.

WAR is a story about how the war between the san andreas government and the gangsters affect the lives of four guys:-

Niko- Ex gangster
Kate- Niko's Wife
Billy- Part of the San Andreas Police Department
Jean- Gangster and Billy's best pal
Mayor- Mayor of the City

Most of the episodes will focus on these characters and their stories! While some other may or may not explore different entities in San Andreas.

Synopsis: This episode shows how the War originates and just introduces you to the characters.
That's the main purpose of the episode! Tho i think the last bit of sequence of scenes were amazing Expect some really good action and drama from the series! And the upcoming episodes will be much cooler than this one, as you guys would already know about the characters and the setting, that gives me the space to put in some cool set-pieces and show my moves

That's it! Watch Episode 1! Feel free to comment and criticize my shortcomings

Note: Please watch this on a separate page to enjoy the better resolution! Watch it in HD!

That is all! Thanks for watching! Hope you guys stay with Niko, Billy, Jean and Kate till the end of their stories! Have a good day!

EPISODE 2: Downfall
Another sunday morning and another episode [img alt=]http://forum.uifserver.net/Smileys/akyhne/cheesy.gif[/img] This one should have been up way earlier this week but a number of compliications kept it from being so. Nevertheless, its up now [img alt=]http://forum.uifserver.net/Smileys/akyhne/cheesy.gif[/img]

Synopsis: This episode continues the events of episode 1. Niko finds out about the situation in the city and nearly kills himself trying to get into San Fierro to meet Kate. Billy tries to look for Jean to solve the mystery of the war, and a group of gangsters decide to kill the executioners that killed the gang leaders.

And all this nicely sets up for the events of the next episode, which will focus solely on Niko, and will be really great [img alt=]http://forum.uifserver.net/Smileys/akyhne/cheesy.gif[/img]

So here's the video! Enjoy!

Thanks to everyone who helped me make this episode [img alt=]http://forum.uifserver.net/Smileys/akyhne/cheesy.gif[/img] Lets start working on episode 3 and hit that one out of the park! [img alt=]http://forum.uifserver.net/Smileys/akyhne/cheesy.gif[/img]

EPISODE 3: The Traitor
[color=black]
Lets start working on episode 3 and hit that one out of the park!

This is what i said, almost 3 months ago. Not knowing whether or not we will really be able to hit it out of the park. Lets be honest, WAR till now has been a little bland. But this changes right NOW! Behold, the best episode of WAR yet!!

Please watch EPisode 1 And Episode 2 before watching this video or everything will go over your head :P

Watch it in HD!

Synopsis- Niko signs up with two other members for a mission to assassinate the Mayor of San Andreas. Will Niko and team be able to carry out the mission successfully? Or does someone has some other plans in mind? Watch on to find out!

Thoughts- I think this episode has the best intro i ever created in a video, and as i feared while editing the video, the actual video doesnt quite live up to the awesomeness of the intro. But it is still good I had a great time editing this, and when i discovered the intro music, i was totally floored by it. It was stunning, i almost felt like crying listening to it. There was no way i was going to leave a fantastic opportunity like this behind and use something else as the intro music.

So i hope you guys have a great time watching the video and enjoy it as much as I enjoyed editing and filming it. The heartwarming response you guys gave me when i came back to UIF after a long absence was awesome. Love you guys! Lets start working on Episode 4 soon

EPISODE 4: Battle Las Venturas
[color=black]

Synopsis: While the policemen and gangsters battle it out for the control of las venturas, Niko, Billy and Jean race to get out of the place!

Watch it in HQ or HD if you can!

Thoughts: This episode may not be as good as episode 3, but it still moves the story and gets you ready for the awesome pre-finale episode and ofcourse the series finale episodes which will mark the end of the series. I thank
everyone for helping me make the episode and sorry if i forgot anyone's name in the credits. Lets start making episode 5 soon and finish off the series with episode 6!

Hint: Watch till the end of the video.

[center]EPISODE 5: One Last Chance

Last video before the crunching series ending finale!

Summary- Billy and Jean go back to Los Santos to rescue a witness who holds critical information to stop the war.

Notes- Nothing much to talk about. The notes for the finale will be more detailed! But still i paced the video fast so it doesn't feel boring. Lots of important events in the video that will shape Billy and Jean's future so don't miss it!

Here is the link-

Watch it in HD if you can!

And no surprises at the end of the video :P

That's it! Hope you guys like it! And the series finale will be really really good Watch out!

nice

Nicely done,8/10

This is great good stuff mate