0x006FF35B & 0x004F02D3

As I said, one of the 'exception addresses' I searched for that you provided, traced back to an issue with objects, so it's very likely that the crashes are being caused by objects.

Ah fuck... But I really don't know which object I have to look for...
Also, does it matter if I use CreateObject(....); aswell apart of my streamer?

If you say crashes by objects, I've faced it several times.
Try to comment out parts of your objects and see if it crashes (Using the binary searching method will be faster).
You may finally find out some non-cut scene objects that crash the client.

Try to remember, which objects did you add before the crashes began.

Comment out new objects, to see if the crashes still happen, if they dont - re-add each object back, one by one.

EDIT: I didn't see your post, I prepared my post but got interrupted by the '120 second post limit' and just hit the post button a few seconds ago.

uhm... Well I don't crash often. I got over 8000 objects streamed. (Also using DestroyAllDynamicObjects). So that would definetly fail. But others do crash often, but not in other servers...

time to bump >.>

We've given you the answer. Comment out objects you've added recently to trace the problem - there is no shortcut, do it or stop complaining.

nope, I am not complaining and second of all.
I've got crashes for longer than a month. I have added lots of maps this month. I am not going to comment out every object of the 8000 objects. And then take a look if I WOULD crash. And a crash happens every 15 min.
So no I am not going to waste a year to look for this crappy crash causer.

Bump again... Could Kalcor or someone else read the code? And can translate it to where I have to look for? And in which script.

This crash is caused by placing too many objects in an area where GTA has a lot of buildings loaded already. So you should either reduce the object draw distance or move the objects from those areas somewhere else.

So now you will have to "waste a year to look for this crappy crash causer".

finally, someone answered me.
Dugi, if I may ask you. Does the streamer has anything to do with it? That it updates too quickly? Because some crash and some does never. Might it be lag?
Also, about which code are you talking? 0x006 or 0x004?

BTW of you will change interior, the standard gta objects will be disabled right? Because everything will become greyish. So would that help?

It has nothing to do with the streamer.
All you need to do is find out which map crashes by visiting them, and use the binary search method to comment out the objects of that map and test it.

As I said... Every map has a crash... Even non 0.3c. After the round ends, I destroy the map. Some never crash and lots do. Can it be lag?

Probably not.
If every map crashes then you'll need to comment out the objects with binary searching method.
No other faster method I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
This crash is caused by placing too many objects in an area where GTA has a lot of buildings loaded already. So you should either reduce the object draw distance or move the objects from those areas somewhere else.
But i don't understand it. I was mapped race track on sea which is very far away for GTA. And it's crashing. But there wasn't loaded GTA objects, here only map map.

yup, got that too at some maps...

I just want to say that if you change the TickRate of Incognito's streamer, way less people crash.
I've set it from 50 to 500, the objects will load a little bit slower, so just change the freezingtime during the spawn. This helped me a lot, but still people crash. Though it is going the right way. So it might be lag... that causes it. Cus objects won't load properly for the player.

Try this, for me works: ( Adresses from Limit Adjuster )

In the next version SA-MP Team should be increase the building limit, and then disappear this crash

Lorenc, I think ot has to do with object load aswell.