Can anyone help me on creating a Sa-Mp server hosting

hello SA-MP Users,
I was wondering if anyone can help me start on my Hosting Company.I don't have one yet BUT I need to find out how to make one.Anyone got any suggestions?

Get at least one root server. Set it up with mysql, apache, and ftp. Then get a control panel somewhere or better create one yourself that has all features you like. Create a website and include the control panel in it, and host it with the apache server.

Be sure to always keep an eye on security, people here use to "test" new services by trying to hack them.

If you don't know how, don't. You'll go bankrupt fast and your services would be bad. Take time to learn different server software, where to rent, how to manage them etc.

Another one? lol how much more new hostings will be there >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachibana
Посмотреть сообщение
Another one? lol how much more new hostings will be there >.<
Its not a bad business if you think about it...

Well, I ain't into such businesses, but someone experienced in this stuff should put up somewhat of a tutorial, except for that serverFFS owner becouse he'll just promote his company with shit " You can get the best hosting machines from serverFFS and noone else!! " etc.... I advise KingJ to make this =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Weston
Посмотреть сообщение
Its not a bad business if you think about it...
If you have money & brain than it is not.

It's not hard, but it's easy for lots to go wrong!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miralem
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, I ain't into such businesses, but someone experienced in this stuff should put up somewhat of a tutorial, except for that serverFFS owner becouse he'll just promote his company with shit " You can get the best hosting machines from serverFFS and noone else!! " etc.... I advise KingJ to make this =D
Eh, yeah, why wouldn't they?