[NGG] [NGRP] Well, So I'll just make a thread to highlight... certain things... to more, set things straight.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=266052

That statement by Calgon at the end, I do not believe.

I also don't believe that NGRP has been bought out by USRP (That was said in the USRP server by higher leveled occupants.)

I'd like to keep this short and simple, that the ******** page is more accurate than people all stating "other" things.

The DNS has been altered to point to another server, That there is an underhanded move.

PEOPLE WHO ARE CONNECTING THERE NEED TO FIND THE ACTUAL IP OF THE NGG SERVER, AND CHANGE THIER PASSWORDS, AND FAVORITES. IMMEDIATELY. Details are on the ******** page, and in the TeamSpeak Server.

The server address that many have is samp.ng-gaming.net and the DNS record has been changed to point to another rival server who are offering "refunds" at times.

There is no way that the community would just be shut down like this, Nor would it be "sold". ONLY if Devin himself, or a higher admin told me personally would I ever believe it.

http://www.********.com/NextGenerationGaming

(For all the rest of the sa-mp community, I'd like to apologize for the "influx" of new posts on this, But really, The forums are out, the DNS has been altered, and personally, I think someones gonna be up for some jail time for this.)

I could be wrong in all of this, But really, I'm sure I'm not.

Jail time? You're an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameskmonger
View Post
Jail time? You're an idiot
For real life crimes

Tampering with DNS Records will constitute a cyber crime wouldn't it

Are you an idiot?

After all, This follows 2 weeks of DDoS, and a "demand" for in-game VIP and cash... So yea, Add to that extortion.

I'd say there's a fair amount of chance that someone will be in jail.

Why do you leave two lines

Between every topic?

Quote:
View Post
Why do you leave two lines

Between every topic?
Off topic, but... It's "Paragraphs" and I double space for clarity...

**This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 6 seconds.**

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paragraph

Quote:
View Post
Topic = subject, and a break between subjects breaks it into a paragraph, Now please... There are enough trolls on the internet.

Go find elsewhere.

All this for "Ingame VIP AND Cash" are u kidding me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by StefanSrbija
View Post
I don't fucking care about this, post it on your own forum
If you read the post you'd see there is no "forum" and the DNS doesn't point to NGG.

So yea, Read up... before you post

**This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 58 seconds.**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftz
View Post
All this for "Ingame VIP AND Cash" are u kidding me?
Indeed... Someone is willing to break REAL LAWS to actually gain in-game "stuff".

I'm sure they'll be laughing as soon as REAL cops / FBI Agents turn up on their door.

Quote:
View Post
You clearly don't know what a troll is, either.
So you just go around going into peoples threads picking out grammar and shit? Oh hang on, You called me an idiot in the first post... You should really check out how much trouble you can get into for modifying that which isn't actually yours to modify.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
Посмотреть сообщение
Who really cares?
You should as you "quoted" Devin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
If you read the post you'd see there is no "forum" and the DNS doesn't point to NGG.

So yea, Read up... before you post

**This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 58 seconds.**

Indeed... Someone is willing to break REAL LAWS to actually gain in-game "stuff".

I'm sure they'll be laughing as soon as REAL cops / FBI Agents turn up on their door.

So you just go around going into peoples threads picking out grammar and shit? Oh hang on, You called me an idiot in the first post... You should really check out how much trouble you can get into for modifying that which isn't actually yours to modify.
Nothing will happen blah blah. Seen this 100x before on these forums. You all make yourself look big. Ohhh the law is on my side! Blah.

well idk about this but ng-gaming.net is parked >.> so is NGG Closed or something?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You should as you "quoted" Devin...
I replied as a joke, but the problem is - nobody really cares about the problem with NGG, especially most of the users here at the SA-MP forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkrabz
Посмотреть сообщение
Nothing will happen blah blah. Seen this 100x before on these forums. You all make yourself look big. Ohhh the law is on my side! Blah.
Well, That's the thing, This hasn't happened before, as it's the DNS Records that have been modified, so it is a large change to something that is trackable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyLilFreak
Посмотреть сообщение
well idk about this but ng-gaming.net is parked >.> so is NGG Closed or something?
Says that, But that's the thing, I doubt that it's actually done by the owner.

NGG isn't closed, the ACTUAL IP of the server is on the ******** page, as well as TeamSpeak.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I replied as a joke, but the problem is - nobody really cares about the problem with NGG, especially most of the users here at the SA-MP forum.
Yes, no-body cares, and they've been deleteing threads all day, But those threads are full of misinformation... Just like your "joke"...

This isn't a joke, Someones actually tampered with shit, after attempting to extort the server... That's not small.

I can personally vouch that NGG hasn't closed down, and that the actions that have led to this are malicious. It's a STUPID move for someone to attempt to even do this.

Find another server, be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachibana
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh bloody hell how much more topics will be there about this damn NGRP. When they are back they will be back dont you see other topics about it gets deleted? prob this one too.
Soon enough
I'm not asking about it, I'm stating what I know...

Please, as I said, If you don't care, Exit the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrkrabz
Посмотреть сообщение
Find another server, be happy.
No, This isn't about the server, Nor is it about me playing there.

I haven't even played for 6 months almost, But this here, is ILLEGAL, and HIGHLY UNDERHANDED.

Like seriously... That is just totally wrong.

--- NGG isn't sold, shutting down or nothing, Someone has MALICIOUSLY DONE THINGS... That's WRONG ---

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not asking about it, I'm stating what I know...

Please, as I said, If you don't care, Exit the thread.

No, This isn't about the server, Nor is it about me playing there.

I haven't even played for 6 months almost, But this here, is ILLEGAL, and HIGHLY UNDERHANDED.

Like seriously... That is just totally wrong.

--- NGG isn't sold, shutting down or nothing, Someone has MALICIOUSLY DONE THINGS... That's WRONG ---
Oh so your saying:

This is wrong no body should touch it, no body should take it down ITS NOT FAIR.

Fuck that, everything In Real Life is not fair for some people and you gotta stop crying over about its down, its done, it happened, continue with your life god damn it, For me its just another topic to show NG-RP is down bla bla bla sadly everyone knows that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachibana
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh so your saying:

This is wrong no body should touch it, no body should take it down ITS NOT FAIR.

Fuck that, everything In Real Life is not fair for some people and you gotta stop crying over about its down, its done, it happened, continue with your life god damn it, For me its just another topic to show NG-RP is down bla bla bla sadly everyone knows that.
"This is wrong no body should touch it, no body should take it down ITS NOT FAIR."...

It's not theirs to touch... That's tampering, and it's illegal.

What I'm saying is a cyber crime has been committed... The fact that you are so anti-NGRP, Or just straight out defiant shows your maturity.

As I said, If this isn't of interest to you, then just exit the thread. Enough posts have been deleted in this thread, Yours will most likely follow.

Haters gonna hate, No matter what.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, I DO care about this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Danny-
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, I DO care about this.
Good to know that you got the message.

Hold tight, As always.