[FilterScript] Car Wash by Angeleno (v1.0)

~2013 UPDATE COMING SOON!~
Hi,

This is my very first filterscript. I had some time and decided to make a working car wash. The location is the gas station near Idlewood in Los Santos. I have only scripted this wash, but I'll continue developing the script and include other ones. I know that scripting a car wash is not a brand new idea, but I've only seen two other ones which were made a long time ago and aren't using new functions that have been introduced in SA-MP since then. As you can see in the video, you can watch your car being cleaned just like in GTA IV or Mafia 2. After you pay 5 dollars, the gate opens, the car goes in, gets washed and comes out. The script is just as simple as the aforementioned process, but I'm asking you not to upload it elsewhere without my permission.

If you find any bugs, please report them here. Oh, and stay tuned for the second version!

Here is a video showing how the script works and the download link of course.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kky7Hf9X2D8[/ame]

DOWNLOAD

just a question how did you make the vehicle drive by its self or did you drive it?

Not bad 7/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBlob
Посмотреть сообщение
just a question how did you make the vehicle drive by its self or did you drive it?
I used SetVehicleVelocity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angeleno
Посмотреть сообщение
I used SetVehicleVelocity.

woow nice work!

Are you maybe going to add SF one ?

I once made something but that was in 2.0x using only old functions and I never released. This is nice! Good job.

Looks very good. Amazing work.

Looks really cool, great work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachibana
Посмотреть сообщение
woow nice work!

Are you maybe going to add SF one ?
Yes, I will add it as well as the other one in East Los Santos and the one in Las Venturas. I only know about these four car washes, but I might find more, who knows.

And thanks for the positive feedback guys!