What are some good games for my PC specs?

Alright, So I have been getting bored just playing San Andreas, So I wanted to get some "new" games.
What games do you think would be good with my computer?

PC SPECS

AMD Athlon X2 Dual Core Processor L310 1.20 GHZ
4.00 Ram, DDR3.
ATI Radeon 3200 HD 256 MB ram (as this is an internet card, is there a program where I can overclock it?)
Windows 7 Home Professional 64 Bit.
Dual Monitors, 15 Inch 1366x768 and a 17 Inch 1280x1024.
320 GB Harddrive. (Space isn't a problem :P)
Wireless N
Altec Lansing Speakers BX1221 (external)
Kensington Ci75m Mouse
And a Microsoft Media Keyboard 3000

I know I included more, It's just that it couldn't hurt :P.

I already have SWAT 4 And San Andreas :P.

Thanks

Red Fraction.

I'm also looking for a good multiplayer freeroam game

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
Red Fraction.

I'm also looking for a good multiplayer freeroam game
SA-MP on a freeroam server xD

Um.. I know these aren't really freeroam, it depends if you like it,

APB Reloaded and ArmA 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gab1971
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP on a freeroam server xD

Um.. I know these aren't really freeroam, it depends if you like it,

APB Reloaded and ArmA 2
APB Reloaded needs shit loads of memory and good GFX mate even with my Triple Phenom Core 3.0Ghz, 6GB of ram and 1GB GT240 have problems and sometimes crashes saying Need More Memory or something like that.

Your cpu is really slow.

Try Team Fortress 2 http://store.steampowered.com/app/440/

You have to play it in ultra low mode though.
http://www.nextlevelgamer.com/team-f...launch-options

Код:
-dxlevel 80 +mat_forcehardwaresync 0 +cl_eject brass 0 -w 800 -h 600 +mat_dxlevel 80 +mat_mipmaptextures 0 +r_dynamic 0 +r_threaded_particles 1 +r_threaded_renderables 1 +mat_max_worldmesh_vertices 102

Why such a crappy ass CPU when your MB supports DDR3?

Some people can't afford/don't want a new CPU, but RAM is easy to upgrade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tachibana
Посмотреть сообщение
APB Reloaded needs shit loads of memory and good GFX mate even with my Triple Phenom Core 3.0Ghz, 6GB of ram and 1GB GT240 have problems and sometimes crashes saying Need More Memory or something like that.
If you look on the APB forums you have a 'out of memory fix' for 32bits users, you get the out of memory because if you use 32 bits your pc can only use 3.2 (or 3.4) GB of your total memory, so if APB uses up to 2.5GB windows thinks it doesen't have enough memory for normal tasks.

Ontopic. Try some old an popular games like; Counterstrike, halo, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
Some people can't afford/don't want a new CPU, but RAM is easy to upgrade.
If your MB supports DDR3 clearly it supports a whole lot of better CPU's. The CPU that is put up is a Duel Core 1.2GHz it would likely cost less than 20 bucks for me to get such a CPU. I can even get a AMD Athlon 265 3.3GHz Duel Core for about 70 bucks CAD. So it's doesn't cost much for a decent CPU and if your MB supports and you can afford DDR3 memory clearly should be able to afford a decent CPU.

Quote:
Originally Posted by playbox12
Посмотреть сообщение
If you look on the APB forums you have a 'out of memory fix' for 32bits users, you get the out of memory because if you use 32 bits your pc can only use 3.2 (or 3.4) GB of your total memory, so if APB uses up to 2.5GB windows thinks it doesen't have enough memory for normal tasks.

Ontopic. Try some old an popular games like; Counterstrike, halo, etc.
I can't help but disagree.
The 32-bit limit is 2 to the power of 32 - 4 294 967 296 bytes - that means 4 GB. With PAE, you can get a 64 GB physical address range...
The 32-bit Windows kernel is the one that limits it to 3.25 GB.
For example, 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate can only handle about 192 GB of RAM, while the limit for 64-bit is much, much higher.
---
Also, if APB uses 2.5 GB out of 4.0, out of which 3.25 GB are usable, Windows WILL NOT give that error just for the lulz.
3.25 GB - 2.5 GB = 768 MB
Windows 7 can run on a PC with 512 MB of RAM, out of which it will use ~368 MB of RAM, if the processor compensates (higher than 1.0 GHz, which is the absolute minimum - otherwise it will lag like hell)
Therefore, considering Windows 7 would need a minimum of 368 MB of RAM for its services, applications and itself.. double that for games, and it still won't use all memory because it will use part of the pagefile instead - am I correct? Therefore that excuse is slightly weird.