Sa-mp 0.4?

Cmon now,Its been months,were ready for a client update,whe will 0.4 get here?

Prior to the release of 0.3c, the main SA-MP website (www.sa-mp.com) said "In Development" with the version number following. Following the release of 0.3c, that message has gone away. I don't know any official facts (considering hardly anyone does), I would say that 0.3c is probably the last version for awhile (if not forever).

It might not even be in development, multiple times it has been said that 0.3 was to be the last version of SA-MP... if 0.4 is coming any time, though, it'll be here when it's done!

why sa-mp0.4? sa-mp0.3d coming soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaizo
Посмотреть сообщение
why sa-mp0.4? sa-mp0.3d coming soon
SAMP 0.3z lol

I hope.

Some time ago, www.sa-mp.com said: SA:MP 0.3d in developement. But when people discovered it, it has been removed. So the question is: why?

I've got a strong feeling that SA-MP has pretty much run its course. There are far more advanced, lucrative, and interesting projects going on now that would be better for tagging along on. After 4 years with SA-MP, I think I'm just about done with this part of my life. Time now for Fiance` and her crazy ass need to spend my money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Danny-
Посмотреть сообщение
Some time ago, www.sa-mp.com said: SA:MP 0.3d in developement. But when people discovered it, it has been removed. So the question is: why?
Well Danny, just like Rockstar. They don't wanna tell a single detail yet, they ether are probably are still in development, I doubt they would tell us around summer or fall, maybe winter like last year, and I also think there gonna announce something about 0.3d this fall or early winter announcing features that were on the suggestion topic,
So it isn't to far (( Or abit far for you guys in your opinion.)) for announcing yet..

Dont worry guys, for all the last versions the announcement for the next version just came slight before the release - we will see anyway.

I remember Kalcor announced 0.3d "what hopefully doesnt take too long" with the scammed 0.3c client release when all the stuff with Matites object came up. As soon as it was scammed, the announcement and the message were deleted - so at least another update was planed, probably it is still and/or already in development.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gab1971
Посмотреть сообщение
SAMP 0.3z lol

I hope.
Not 0.3z But 0.4