Looking for a Kind of Script

Well.. I Got TDM Server ( Still under Develompent - Scripted from Scratch ) , it got Rank System - Register System and many things , The Problem is that when i kill someone And Press TAB , my Score is still 0 , can someone help me in this please ? , that when i kill someone my score in TAB become 1 and when i kill other it become 2 and so on , + when you log off it don't disappear , i got Users in Script files that saves the Acc. also , So can someone help please ?

You Can See And Learn From here
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerScore

Not Hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Black
Посмотреть сообщение
Well.. I Got TDM Server ( Still under Develompent - Scripted from Scratch ) , it got Rank System - Register System and many things , The Problem is that when i kill someone And Press TAB , my Score is still 0 , can someone help me in this please ? , that when i kill someone my score in TAB become 1 and when i kill other it become 2 and so on , + when you log off it don't disappear , i got Users in Script files that saves the Acc. also , So can someone help please ?
It's hard to believe you got all those systems/features done without any problems. But the more i think about it, i realize you probably just copied and pasted the things into your script. So i find it hard to believe you did everything successfully until you needed to set a players score...really now? Use the search feature next time.

I Saw the Tutorials from this Site and Did like they said -,- + i am new and all i can make is Few CMD's and Thanks Vince , Really

FIRST
Second