For all SAMP administrators.

Hello SAMP administrators, Like some of you might know me, I am Max_Coldheart.
I am making this thread to see what I can do.
if someone is admin for us, but he got fired and banned from our server and he rages out.
Then he comes to our server, calling everyone gay, prisoning them, hacked himself admin position.
What should I do for people like this?

Peace

Beat him in real life. He's just another nerdy guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiD
Посмотреть сообщение
Beat him in real life. He's just another nerdy guy.
Now he has hacked my friends PC, our website, server, everything, what can be done to him?

SA-MP wont do anything about It, It's your problem, I don't see why people even bother asking about these things.

This is not an easy situation, yeah.
You should contact your webhoster/serverhost to change your passwords back and stuff like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Danny-
Посмотреть сообщение
This is not an easy situation, yeah.
You should contact your webhoster/serverhost to change your passwords back and stuff like that.
What about my friends computer? Can I report him to somewhere that will punish him?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elorreli
Посмотреть сообщение
SA-MP wont do anything about It, It's your problem, I don't see why people even bother asking about these things.
Wrong. If he distributes members passwords or DOS's anything it's against the rules. Just take down your community for a while until he gives up.

Why is your webhosting information given out to your friend anyways? Nobody but even me myself has my webhosting information for PR-RP. And only one other person for server information. And it's not easy to just "Hack" somebody. Clearly he must of gotten himself a backdoor.

Uhmmm, i dont know.
There's a chance that hacking is illegal in your country. If yes you can report him to the cops.
Has that guy taken over your friend's PC, or is he just DDoSsing? If he's DDoSsing, he has to contact his Internet Provider.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Danny-
Посмотреть сообщение
Uhmmm, i dont know.
There's a chance that hacking is illegal in your country. If yes you can report him to the cops.
Has that guy taken over your friend's PC, or is he just DDoSsing? If he's DDoSsing, he has to contact his Internet Provider.
He took over all of his passwords. GTA, FTP, MSN, ********, everything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
He took over all of his passwords. GTA, FTP, MSN, ********, everything
This sounds more like the cause of insecure password handling then hacking, if you ask me.

File a complaint to his ISP, and be sure if you're about to say he's actually "hacked" his way in. His ISP will take down his internet. And if it's illegal in your country, and if you have his full address, name, etc.. file a complain at the local police department, provide proof too.

Contact Support at your hosting company, and inform them of the incident too. If your E-Mail has been hacked too, you should phone the company.