Titanic Filterscript Cancelled for Now..

3 Days ago, one of my friends, Mike passed away at Erlanger Hospital where i live down here, he was in a head on Collision with a Semi Truck, But he was also the person who does my filterscripting, before he passed away, he was Working on a Titanic Filterscript. The Idea of the script was to Make a Design of The Titanic ship that sank to the Bottom of the Atlantic Ocean in 1912. We had Plans on Making it look so real it you would think something like this in GTA wasnt possible.

The Gerenal Idea of the script was the Ship would dock at all 3 Ports around San andreas every 2 hours in game Time, you could either purchase a 1st Class Ticket ($10,000), a 2nd Class Ticket ($5000) or a 3rd Class ticket ($1000), Once you purchased the Ticket you would be teleported inside the ship in which ever order of the class of ticket you Purchased. You could Eat in the ship, Change Clothing , Chat with other members on the Ship and much more. RCON Admins had the Option of letting the ship sink. Rcon Admins could type /sinktitanic and the Ship would Sink like it did in the 1997 Film Titanic. There were other general Commands people could use while on the ship but was never completed.

My friend thought that bringing something like this into my server would increase the idea of people wanting to play on my server. But was never done.

I am currently Looking for someone to Help me Finish my Filterscript, you must be an Expert at this Type of Filterscripting, if you wish to help please PM me.

I can't help. But Awh!

Quote:

Expert at this Type of Filterscripting

Sorry, I'm too busy studying Filterscriptology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolumadd_
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry, I'm too busy studying Filterscriptology.
ok smartass lol :P

Sorry to hear about your recent loss.