[GameMode] RFreeRP [From the Scratch]

Good script.

Excellent one!

Thank you all one more time...
RuneDevo, are you running in Linux or Windows?

Nothing better that GF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negat1Ve
View Post
Nothing better that GF
Are you saying that this is GF Edit?
If so, read the script and you will see it isn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
View Post
Thank you all one more time...
RuneDevo, are you running in Linux or Windows?
I'm running windows

SO, it would load normal... DO you have samp 0.3C?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardo178
View Post
SO, it would load normal... DO you have samp 0.3C?
Yes, I do but it works fine only when i enter in-game , and login the screen goes weird..

Nice Script but why do new players start with a deagle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hashski
View Post
L0L Your grammar sucks.
Enough said..

Ho do i make myself admin ?? i tried setting admin level to 1338 in users but it still says ''You are not an admin'' even though i used ''/rcon login *****''.

Seems to me like its copied and pasted some aspects of a GodFather script or a GF Edit? "/buyhouse" for example is used in almost EVERY GF-Edit? Register/login system = Nearly all GF Edits have it.? And the /ah command for administrator commands, all GF edits have it too? - Only thing making this nice and unique is Borrowing from bank and a few others, Sorry dude 3/10

No GF Edit, good work.

Nice one.

I said it seems like one as GF edits have /buyhouse making it not so unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixB
View Post
Seems to me like its copied and pasted some aspects of a GodFather script or a GF Edit? "/buyhouse" for example is used in almost EVERY GF-Edit? Register/login system = Nearly all GF Edits have it.? And the /ah command for administrator commands, all GF edits have it too? - Only thing making this nice and unique is Borrowing from bank and a few others, Sorry dude 3/10
Read the fucking description and the whole script... You will see it isn't at all an edit/copy.
About house/car system, i've mentioned in the description that it isn't mine.....

To all the noobs there: Read teh description.... It explains all, and will answer many of your questions.
I am tired of repeating all things 30 times. LEARN TO READ.

Thanks to the ones that like it, and sorry for listening the last mentioned words, but they are really needes to open some guys eyes.