Looking for a scripting job.

Hello there people! I am looking for a scripting job. I recently quit my Job in real life. They cut my hours really bad, so i have been putting all my time to scripting! I have currently just finished my edit of the SARP script. I basicly fixed it bottom up scripted some filterscripts. I do not ever release anything. Or sell anything. (SARP script) Yes the sarp script is a GF.. But it should not be thought of a GF anymore since it is way different and way updated. I have added stuff like Neon, Garages (Neon was a filterscript that i made from scratch) Garages was scripted in by me for when you buy a house. Also mapped by me. I have made a custom dealership/vehicle ownership. There is 3 Dealerships in my script. All with really low prices and or realistic prices! I am currently scripting turfs and mapping custom places around LS and SF for turfs. and Drug points and mat runs. Just little things here and there. I took out the Family system from the sarp script and scripted my own custom family/gang creation. /createfamily you will than choose your name color and it will cost you up to 1 mill to start a family. A admin will have to than accept or decline your family request! Great for Roleplaying since there is no DMing allowed the gangs will not be created randomly. I am only scripting for people who need a wide variety of stuff done. It will make us both happier. I will not script little things for 1-5 $ I want to do atleast 5-10 things or more! I will name a price. If you think it is to much or to little you can adjust the price. I will not take admin on your server as I run my own server. I can do mainly anything in stunt/dm and RP. If you need a job done you can come to me. You MUST contact me on my msn. austin_o_1995@hotmail.com

Some extra features i have done:

I have created a whole new VIP system. Taken the neon out of the mechanic job and stuck it into the VIP part. Also made it so that Gold VIP's can have custom house interiors that non VIP's can not have. Along with 50% off their house price!

I will be releasing the Neon system. Any time here soon thanks alot!

I would really recommend scripting more before you take up a job. If you are looking for sa-mp scripting to be your income, it will never happen. People expect whole gamemodes for $10 and it will take hours just for that.

Anyway, goodluck.

Ive done scripting jobs for about 35$ I scripted like 2 or 3 things

Show some work, you're pretty much blowing smoke.

Good Luck Dude!