Runtime error 19.

Hello there!

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for taking your time to atleast consider helping me out with this error. I am opening up a new SA:MP Community, and I've tried to upload a script. I've tried to use numerous scripts, but the error persists, no matter what script I use.

Everytime I start up the server, it appears on the SA:MP Server client list, but it states

Mode: Unknown

Then when I go to check the server logs, it shows this error:

[11:47:15] Script[gamemodes/cosrp.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"

I've tried everything I can to fix it, but nothing happens. The script ran completely fine on the localhost.

You are missing the gamemode or a file relating to the gamemode when you start the server. Make sure you have the gamemode as cosrp.amx in the gamemodes folder and anything related to your scripts in the correct directories.

Make sure all the plugins & stuff are available in the host. And SA-MP versions should be correct.

There are currently no plugins with it. It all compiled fine, the .amx is in the gamemodes folder. It ran perfectly fine when I ran it on localhost, it's only when I've uploaded it to the server, that it has buggered up...

Use This plugin to find the function your missing.

Many people have had this problem, just be sure that all your plugins and includes are stored in the correct place such as (plugins - streamer.so, streamer.dll) and all your includes in the includes folder and then try another compile on the gamemode and then test it. Hope this works

Quote:
Originally Posted by E:RP
Посмотреть сообщение
There are currently no plugins with it. It all compiled fine, the .amx is in the gamemodes folder. It ran perfectly fine when I ran it on localhost, it's only when I've uploaded it to the server, that it has buggered up...
Do you have the 'main' callback in your gamemode? If you do then use the plugin iggy1 stated above to find out what you are actually missing.

You might have an include that you don't have the plugin for, check if you're including some file, which actually needs a plugin. (such as sscanf(if it's not the older version), streamer, irc, whirlpool, etc.)

If you want to, then show us your #include lines.

I know this may sound silly, but on the server.cfg, do I put:

streamer.dll for the plugin, so 'plugin streamer.dll' or do I just put 'plugin streamer' for it?

Trying the plugin Iggy sent now, thanks!

I've used it before it works well. Don't forget to put it as the last plugin in server.cfg.